Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 more superb Vertigos

Blimey !!!

Was told about the palava on this tune !! Grads basically said it all, I will try and get a sample put on for me asap.

Anyway cheers everyone for iding and yes Jonny p I am waiting for my Black Girl Rock tune to be put on cd for me Tis a blinder.

Sweet xx

right the sample is up, doesn't really sound like any of the above...looks like they've just 'inched the lyrics from seduction..

under 'sweet1'

[email protected]
    monkeypoo

Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to have a listen yet ?????

Sweet xx

My parents house, till the property market collapses

Sweet Sensation m8, Ive just bin reading your last couple of posts, tryin to id tunes .

Am I detectin some sort of theme here?lol

Originally posted by DJFANTAZIA
    Sweet Sensation m8, Ive just bin reading your last couple of posts, tryin to id tunes .

Am I detectin some sort of theme here?lol

Eh !!!?????

What you mean ?? Im not trying to id tunes, I want someone to id mine !!

Sweet xx

No,.......what I mean is, the tunes you are tryin to get Id'ed all seem to have one thing in common?!?
    lol

Oh right U mean Mr Vertigo ???!!! Thats cos hes top as f**k and plays top tunes

Sweet xx

Errr hello peeps. Was wondering if this sound thingy works, cos I cant get it to

Sweet xxx

No,......I still dont think youve realised what I meant!?!

quote:

-------------------------------
    3 more superb Vertigos

No. 1 - "Seduction, the act or process of being enticed into sex or lured into rendevous, to be seduced, to be lawfully tempted into a state of desire. Everyone experiences seduction at least once in their life"

No. 2 - "Oooh Deeper ,ooh deeper, Im deeper deeper"

No. 3 - woman sings "It would be all sooo nice, be with you, be with you" (rpt), "So nice" (rpt) "be with you"

Any theme jump out here????..............lol Sweet m8

Originally posted by DJFANTAZIA
    No,......I still dont think youve realised what I meant!?!

quote:

3 more superb Vertigos

No. 1 - "Seduction, the act or process of being enticed into sex or lured into rendevous, to be seduced, to be lawfully tempted into a state of desire. Everyone experiences seduction at least once in their life"

No. 2 - "Oooh Deeper ,ooh deeper, Im deeper deeper"

No. 3 - woman sings "It would be all sooo nice, be with you, be with you" (rpt), "So nice" (rpt) "be with you"

Any theme jump out here????..............lol Sweet m8

Oh right !!!! get it now !! Hmmmmmm..... not sure what it says about me tho !!!

Sweet xx

As you can probably tell, I keep making sure that this gets pushed back up the top !! Not that Im being pushy or owt, but has anyone had a chance/been able to listen to this yet ???

I would appreciate it soooooooo much, you would not believe !!

Sweet xx

Thought Id bring this back as it never got ided and we have a whole host of new iders on here now !! hones:

Default no.3

no.3 has cosmo n dibbs - oh so nice been ruled out ?

sorry Mousemaid... I should have been specific about the one that hadnt been ided.... its the first one I think the others were ided....I didnt check !!! Lol !! Half a job sweet !!

Sweet xx

Default oops

my mistake too.....

right so the one your STILL after is no.1
    which has the lyrics from seduction - seduction but isnt seduction - seduction ,nor is it void - orcana
    the link with the clip you had up b4 no longer works so if you can get the clip re-upped it would help
    but in the meantime its safe to describe it as quite a technoey track with the lyrics ''seduction , the act or process of being enticed into sex or lured into wrong doing, to be seduced, to be willfully tempted into a state of desire. Everyone experiences seduction at least once in their life"

Thread Information