Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 more superb Vertigos

Default 3 more superb Vertigos

No. 1 - Starts off quite mellowy and floaty, then beat comes in and a woman starts saying "Seduction, the act or process of being enticed into sex or lured into rendevous, to be seduced, to be lawfully tempted into a state of desire. Everyone experiences seduction at least once in their life" Then beat comes back in, very buildy upey !! Sounds slightly technoey, but only slightly with high bits over the top !! Then it has the floaty bits in over the beat. Amazing tune, then gets mixed into......

No. 2 - "Oooh Deeper ,ooh deeper, Im deeper deeper" (rpt), then bongy sound comes in. Then piano / organy sound (corrr,this is a tune too) "Deep inside my mind (rpt), theres a rhythm you can find, oh with .......got for you and you can feel it too" "deep inside my mind (rpt), I need the rhythm, I need the music, oooh deeper, deeper", then "oh deeper, Im deeper deeper" (rpt) - TUNE !! then this mixes into.......

No. 3 - Wicked piano with beat, gets quite fast, then woman sings "It would be all sooo nice, be with you, be with you" (rpt), "So nice" (rpt) "be with you" (rpt), then amazing piano really rushy !! then goes a bit slower, but still with piano. Then ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba (!!! ) "So nice, be with you"...... err thats it !!!

Appreciate all help, cos these are all tunes and are mixed superbly by The man Vertigo !!

Sweet xx

Default ok

i know 1 and 3 so well but can't remember names. Number 2 is the excellent hynotone:- deep inside my mind. have a spare copy if you want it

Default Re: ok

Originally posted by nathan
    i know 1 and 3 so well but can't remember names. Number 2 is the excellent hynotone:- deep inside my mind. have a spare copy if you want it

What !!!!!! Do I want it ???? Course I do !!!!! How much ???

Sweet xx

Default nothing to you

i'll give it to you at next come together if u remind me to put it in bag nearer the time

Default Re: nothing to you

Originally posted by nathan
    i'll give it to you at next come together if u remind me to put it in bag nearer the time

Cooo what a star !!

will do you a Vertigo tape in return if you like (maybe the 1 in question ??)

Sweet xx

Default nice selection sweet...

first one is seduction - seduction (i got the 12" so i will rip the correct mix for ya if ya cant find it)
    second sure does sound like hypnotone ..
    and the third one ...tuneroony that i cant remember jack s**t about!

3 could be summer junkies - to be with you...tho I am guessing that you are after whatever tune they ripped off

Did you get the black girl rock tune in the end?

jonny

3 is open skies - ozone nights

tuuuuuuuuuuuuuune
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

yeah..doolz is right...I didnt see the ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba bit

jonny

no 1 is

Void - orcana - seductive mix - vertigo hammered - proper top tune - usin this sample

sarah i ave on mp3 all mixes can send ya

alan

Default No.1

Is definatley Void (Welly) - Oracana. I used to have this record but sold it for 50p seemed like a good deal at the time.

well guys seeing as i dont have the tape,or have knowingly heard mr vertigo play ,your probably correct!
    the vocal on seduction - seduction goes like this.....
    "Seduction, the act or process of being enticed into sex or lured into wrong doing, to be seduced, to be willfully tempted into a state of desire. Everyone experiences seduction at least once in their life"
    so you can see why i thought it might be that! the tune is from 90/91 i guess this void tune is a tad later.....

Default hahaha

was just about to say doolz will get number 3 in a second and there he was like speedy gonzales. Top one mate. You'll have to make our next party if all the osa lot are coming mate

got round to hearing no1....

Al and WAFC...are you positive all the lyrics..

'Seduction, the act or process of being enticed into sex or lured into rendevous, to be seduced, to be lawfully tempted into a state of desire. Everyone experiences seduction at least once in their life'

... appear in orcana? i've listened to the seductive mix and the only lyrics in it are 'the ultimate seduction' which mix has all the lyrics above in it?

lisa, i've also listened to seduction - seduction ( i got seductions theme, take it thats the same?) and your spot on with the lyrics but the tune is not the same...are there any other mixes of it?

strange one this..i'll up a sample as soon as i can.

Default there are a few mixes of seduction...

a sample would deffinately sort this one out if at all possible

Thread Information