Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is gettin right on my case!

Somehow I thought so!!

I've not got the vinyl yet but can get it on Knights 7, someones just offered me the MP3 of it jonnyp, so thanks anyway.

I will get this tune I am so determined!!

We've got this one on an old Drome tape, Dave Graham. Its got some right corkers on it.

>>Oh. by the way, it was probably a saturday when I baught it - so it would have been Chicken Fried Rice, prawn crackers a portion of curry for mi tea!!

lololol thats the spirit mate

I'm having trouble with the links to that tune or is it coz I'm too late?

Ste, can tie a few ends up for you here.

I've got a J 12 A / B same as Sirius but on mine the labels stamped

AA Test This
    A Lisa Generates Power

The Test This tune matches Sirius' "that well used 'lift your your voice up to the sky, get on your feet and testify" sample "

& The Lisa Generates Power is more than likely the Lisa Lisa remix you're after, which is why, shock horror, htfr have it named as such..they've got it right

just looking at htfr they have it in stock £15..but that sample they have there, is that the right one? doesn't sound like this tune i've got here..Ste, do you still have the sample you upped?

Originally posted by jonnyp
    dunno why but htf have it down as lisa generates power but it doesnt sound anything like photon inc to me

only ever seen it on knights myself tho

jonny
    gawd, could be making things worse here..on the copy i have photon inc is in the background..it's not clear but it's there..

You know Grad I got it Knights 7 in the end, shame on me lol
    cheers mate

i fink yas r on about another tune now aint yas lol but ste if its the one in ur first post ur after i can get the info off my copy of that lisa lisa tune if u want? its sheryl jay - let the beat hit em (the big beat mix) ur after il get u the cat number if u like n that

Originally posted by ste huxley
    cheers mate
    If possible could you up a sample or that old one, wouldn't mind knowing if it's the same as what i've got here

grad....the sample that you've listened to at htf http://www.htfr.com/samples/MR15314.mp3 isn't the 15 quid tune (poss same vinyl you have), it's the 12 quid knights 7 offering and is defo the sample of what ste wanted and now has.

BUT you say it doesn't sound like your tune whilst sirius reckons it does YET you both have the same piece of vinyl LOL

oh and it werent the sheryl jay one either cos that came out a couple of years later and was erm.....not the same as this one

Easy solution is for grad or sirius to rip what's on their vinyl, somebody go pay 15 quid at htfr for their MR2918 Lisa generates power and compare em both to what's on knights 7.

Piece of piss

jonny

apologies they are the same, i was taking htfr sample to be the intro but it's not, it appears about 3/4 of the way through

Originally posted by ste huxley
    cheers mate
    shame on you & there's me with a spare copy..

I've got the same J 12 A / B same as Sirius. I was never sure if this was a bootleg or not. Is it?

Some DJ I went on after somewhere is lacking this as he left it on the decks! He did a runner too quickly to get his wages and never came back for the record, so I thought I'd look after it for him... Too long ago for me to remember now.

What is the flip side to this, the Lisa Lisa thing is obvious but I can't now put a name to the B side?

Thread Information