Thread: Two '94/'95 Jungle tracks

Default Two '94/'95 Jungle tracks (Update: ID'd them)

UPDATE: ID'd them, they are from The Criminal Minds - Amen (Again) at Discogs

Hopefully "Hardcore" is the right forum to post these under, I couldn't find a jungle forum and drum & bass didn't seem right. Sorry if I'm mistaken.

OK so i have attached two jungle tunes that are surely from 1994 or 1995, I suspect '95. I believe they are from the same two track record, but they are not my rip so I can't confirm this.

Side A is a more standard amen mashup with dancehall vocal soundbytes ("Riddim!", "Big up soundman!", "Original sound" etc.).

Side B isn't an amen track and is deeper, it samples Robert De Niro from the film Midnight Run: "Because you're a fucking criminal, and you deserve to go where you're going"

The audio clips are the full length tracks, I converted them to 32kbps to keep them below 1.5mb so I could attach them here, hopefully the sound quality is adequate, despite being very low.

Thanks for any help.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • File Type: mp3 A.mp3 (1,021.8 KB, 22 views)
    • File Type: mp3 B.mp3 (1.43 MB, 14 views)
    Last edited by shrimp90210; 26th January 2016 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Managed to ID them.

Thread Information