Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: take me away now?????

Default take me away?????

who is this by, everyone tells me different!

1- pin up girls

2- awesome 3

3- true faith

the version i want is where it has a bit of a hip hop beat and only the begining has the piano

True Faith feat Pin up Girls - Take me Away is the tune you really want!!

Default biskit

this one has a normal house beat though doesnt it?

Yeh, kicks off wiv piano, then goes into a deep house sound, wiv the lyrics over the top! Came out on Network!

altough sometimes it is orange and black - not silver - dunno if the mixes are different though

Originally posted by lastnightadj

altough sometimes it is orange and black - not silver - dunno if the mixes are different though
    I thougth the one in the orange and black one was the remixes and just to throw in a bit of info i also thought the take me away now was the title if sbam`s tune

I thought that the orange and black one was maybe the first release - with The Pin Up girls version on it - then the silver one was a quick (6 month?) re-release??

Can't quite make it out though on this picture - but im sure it says something like "The dancefloor anthem/smash" on this silver one

also the orange network sleeve was generic - like all the original network releases such as Neil Howard/Rhythmatic

but actually thinking about it some of the early altern 8 releases had silver sleeves - so I dunno

Default take me away now

is the by s-bam. Isn't this one just called take me away. to even further this argument got one by jay mondi the other day with accapella

Default Re: take me away now

Originally posted by nathan
    is the by s-bam. Isn't this one just called take me away. to even further this argument got one by jay mondi the other day with accapella
    nah mate that ones deffo 'take me away now'

the orange one is the remixes one u want the silver one in the piccy - its the pinned up mix thats on it thats the bad boy.

i know coz i just got meself one last week and went thru the wondering what to get stage

hope this helps

Jay Mondi is another version, nathan is right. I got mine about a year ago after hunting for it for ages. Dont think its the version youre after though.

There tons of variations on this!

Network has the big piano start (the riff off of what I think is KAOS Definition of Love) Then goes "Take. me. Awayahay" then a massive deep bass with "Come with me to the dancefloor" etc on it.

Theres also Sweet Mercy, which is a bit of a different piano sequence and totally rearanged song structure and vocals sound different, Awesome 3 version, Jay mondi version and of course the original on Paragon records.

SBAM's tune was called Take Me Away Now dedpending on the particular release I think, but that goes "Take me awayayahay - you got the chemistry!" "Its all right I love ya, its all right I need ya" etc.

Im proud owner of them all.......muhahhmuhhahhhah

See ya

Sirius.

(just thought Id give you some info which probably is only gonna confuse you even more lol)
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

This little debate has been covered quite a bit before.

A good thread about it is here:

http://www.pianoheaven.net/forum/sho...threadid=14198

Ben - the reason it says "The dancefloor anthem/smash" is because it's more or less a complete copy of the bootleg - hence the name "aka The Pin Up Girls" from the Pin Up Girls picture thing printed on the original bootleg.

Originally posted by Jonno

Ben - the reason it says "The dancefloor anthem/smash" is because it's more or less a complete copy of the bootleg - hence the name "aka The Pin Up Girls" from the Pin Up Girls picture thing printed on the original bootleg.

LOL - I was thinking that when I was reading back down the thread

imo sweet mercy beats them all!! although i really like the true faith 1 aswell

Warrington, then hopefully when my record sells, somewhere posh!

i'm with you Italian style,

Sweet Mercy - Take me away (rhythm of life mix)

Fekkin tooooooooooon
    So i have my uses eh..................You underestimated me, you'll see.

Thread Information