Thread: Zero Ph

Default Zero Ph

Now then people,

A record was played by dave Tyalor at Zone 94-95 era by
    Zero Ph. I need to know the name is it either "I Like The Music" or "I Like The Music Pumpin". Are these one of the same record and are they both on In Out records.

Cheers

Scott

Blackpool, then Warrington then back to Blackpool again

Default Hiya

Both tunes are different..this causes a lot of headaches as you can imagine

I like the music is the famous one that zone play although many of the other zero ph tunes were played for example "I need your love"

check out some of the shalimar tunes on in-out records... same style as Zero ph....probably the same people that made em all lol

Alan

Don't forget

Zero PH - Higher Rhythm

another tune by them! Their all pretty class.

I like the music pumping starts off with a kinda hardcore style type tune wid some indian soundin blokes sayin "hey hey i yah" then some badass rappin. i like the music yeah hey.

Then theres "I like the music"

starts off with a woman singin in a usual italian style. "I like the music in me i got the the music in me" repeated for a while then the usual Zero Ph hardcore soundin tune. Then breaks off into piano tune.

Higher rhythm is different they have used a more suttle soundin tune at the start from their usual hardcore style. it sounds more euro. words in it go "Higher rhythm give yourself make your body dance, groovin on make, groove on people, me sweat again"

Hope this helps u find out ure tune mate

C ya

J

Default Cheers

Cheers

It is def this one i'm after

Then theres "I like the music"

starts off with a woman singin in a usual italian style. "I like the music in me i got the the music in me" repeated for a while then the usual Zero Ph hardcore soundin tune. Then breaks off into piano tune.

Scott

i just have them on mp3 at the min mate, until i get my decks next week ...WOOP

cant wait

C ya

Hope u find someone who will sell it or trade

Thread Information