Thread: Track ID

Default Track ID

Hello again, not been here for a few years, appreciate the help I got previously...........
    There was a track in 89 I heard, here is the picture, me and my m8's, a load of girls all in my bedroom, listening to my m8's mix tape (he wasn't there) Everyone on a 'enhancer' a track came on and I can't remember the actual music but a woman sang a line 'make me feel' and the vibe in the room went from wicked to amazing....Sounds cheesy but that's the story. I still knock about with my m8's and it's still bugging us what the track was...............Would love to know again.

Cheers
    J

Thanks, that's not it though, was definitely 89. Again, thanks for taking time out to check.

cheers
    J

"I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Was it this one?:

B-SIDES --The Tape - YouTube

doolz, ADT1974, sorry, neither of those, thanks for checking........The main prob is i can only remember the woman singing that single line 'make me feel' Can't remember if she sang anything else as that line affected everyone in the room, she sounded gospelesque....................I know i have given you shrapnel info........

cheers
    J

Thread Information