Thread: hard to id tune.. 1993.94

Default hard to id tune.. 1993.94

is it a remix of that tune?

Quote Originally Posted by stevm View Post
    is it a remix of that tune?
    I don't know Steve ther was a debate surrounding this.can't remember where.The lads were thinking of askinf 1 of the owners of 1 of these vinyls for a rip just to compare and then wonder if it was indeed a remix

if it is a remix, its a 1992-3 remix. but id say its someone different who just sampled and torted the vocal..

Quote Originally Posted by Aceberg75 View Post
    I don't know Steve ther was a debate surrounding this.can't remember where.The lads were thinking of askinf 1 of the owners of 1 of these vinyls for a rip just to compare and then wonder if it was indeed a remix
    ITS DEFFO not that tune both mixes are on utube i just downloaded them and pitched them to see if it was that no joy

Quote Originally Posted by DERRA2012 View Post
    ITS DEFFO not that tune both mixes are on utube i just downloaded them and pitched them to see if it was that no joy

Ok was thinking it is more of a remix tbh as the discogs link i u/l is from ''88''

everyone seems to think the vocal is "we are crystal skulls or crystal something...the vocal we are crystal skulls is a sample from a 1980s cartoon.. so steve baltes said when I was chatting to him on fb

i googled crystal skulls til i was blue in the face and crystal everything on discogs,, no joy,, just incase you wanted to do abit of detective work yourself.... mick walsh can go to hell!!!

Thread Information