Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 years and no ID

Default 10 years and no ID

BLINDING WEB SITE, Now to the important question.Once upon a time i bought a GRAEME PARK tape1991-1992 time(hacienda).On it were classics like=charles b[lack of love],extortion[how do u c me now],brother makes 3[i wanna]corina[now that ur gone] .I think u have the jist of it now!Well it started with a blinder i cant get id'd.Driving piano or synth led with almost xxx rated female lyrics,sounded american or italian(classy production not tacky!) NO LONGER HAVE THE TAPE,HOWEVER these r the lyrics i can remember; FROM VERSEont stop now,let me get on top.Pump it hard Pump it hard,I'm nice and hot.OH yeah dont u dare stop,dont stop dont stop. CHORUS;Everything in lifes a chance,we throw the dice and then we dance.We toss and turn,our bodies sweat.Will u remember what i cant forget.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Can u id this.HELP ME OBI KENOBI YOUR MY ONLY HOPE!!!!!!

lol welcome womble, I can almost guarantee that someone here will be able to help ya.

But it's not me, sorry.

Alright Womble, is there any chance you up a sample??

You're description is a bit all over - Driving piano or synth led and sounded american or italian

I cant really place the lyrics -

FROM VERSEont stop now,let me get on top.Pump it hard Pump it hard,I'm nice and hot.OH yeah dont u dare stop,dont stop dont stop. CHORUS;Everything in lifes a chance,we throw the dice and then we dance.We toss and turn,our bodies sweat.Will u remember what i cant forget

But some one is bound to get you're most wanted eventually!!

Default 10 years and no id

CHEERS for the welcome guys, Unfortunately i dont have the tape so theres no sample for ya! The tune must have been a favorite of parkys ,cause it started the set.Plus theres not many tunes of this quality with explicit lyrics.Usually they r either tacky or american with camp vocals.All my other info is the tape was green with a pic of a stick man on it,it started with SAID tune ,then went into charles b[lack of love]then brother makes 3[i wanna]etc.The tune itself was pure house with a driving suptle piano and as it mixed with charles b it had a short backward effect[like a tune played at the same speed backwards].SORRY FOR THE ESSAY,BUT THIS IS ALL I CAN TELL YA FELLAS. THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO READ MY QUEST. PS ANY ONE KNOW GRAEME PARK??? IF it helps i could probably name about 15 tracks off tape,they were all classics

I recall a track out on SWe-mi taht had similair lyrics

Travelling Virgins "f**ck taht pussy"
    Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Travelling Virgins?? I did have this, not sure if I still have tho. I'll have a look for it tonight.
    Wildpitch

CHEERS GUYS,I'LL AWAIT MORE FEED-BACK FROM U.SOUNDS LIKE UR ON IT. muchos gracios!!

Originally posted by wildpitch
    Travelling Virgins?? I did have this, not sure if I still have tho. I'll have a look for it tonight.
    Nope. It's not that. Not too many vocals in it other than "F@@k that pussy"! There is a male rap type thing in one of the mixes too. Shame it's got all the dodgy vocals in it as an instrumental would be well nice.
    Wildpitch

Sorry abotu that.

I thought it may have been Nu RO - Shes a nymphomnaia. Having checked it i snot even close.

I need to check if it is either of these

Dace "Tech" nICe - a track of the Hysteric Oydessy ep (not sure of it's titel)

or
    Neu DAnce - Don't put it in my face (or some suc hnonsense)

I will post has soon as I have checked (as a penance for being way off with the Travelling Virgins tip!!!)
    Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

I've just come back from my local record shop,where i asked for a travelling virgin.BUT they just threw me out!!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK,I APPRECIATE IT. Its so close i can almost smell it!!!

This isnt that 'Ronette' track is it?? I havent actually got a copy, but some1 on here will have, it'll av to be confirmed!!

Originally posted by RipleyPillwall
    Sorry abotu that.

I thought it may have been Nu RO - Shes a nymphomnaia. Having checked it i snot even close.

I need to check if it is either of these

Dace "Tech" nICe - a track of the Hysteric Oydessy ep (not sure of it's titel)

or
    Neu DAnce - Don't put it in my face (or some suc hnonsense)

I will post has soon as I have checked (as a penance for being way off with the Travelling Virgins tip!!!)
    Newro - Tune...
    Wildpitch

Welcome aboard womble mate

I've no idea I'm afraid, but massive respect to the boys for getting stuck in

NICE ONE VINYL, Yeah you've gotta be impressed with the knowledge of them.Some times ya think your looking for a needle in a haystack,then BANG theres the I.D you were looking for.And then its the buzz of scouring the country like a coiled cobra trying to find it!! VINYL,U GOTTA LOVE IT AINT YA!!

NEU DANCE dont put it my face ,DAVE TECH NICE hysteric odyessy e.p ,ronnette ???????? , can anyone confirm any of these?I have tried myself but can't find them!!BISKIT Do u know the title of the RONNETTE track u think it could be?My search engines just throw up the sixties group RONNETTES and i know it's not them,cause i've got all their albums!!!! THANKS in advance .

Thread Information