Thread: Progressive techno '94-'96?

Default Progressive techno '94-'96?

Hi guys!

I'm looking for this progressive techno tune which I only know from some sets of a DJ called Kevin Jee, who played in Belgian clubs like Balmoral and Illusion during the nineties.

I'm searching for more than 10 years now. Some say it's German, others claim it to be an American production... Basic Channel, Damon wild, ege bam yasi, steve rachmad... I've heared al kinds of suggestions... But none of them fit.

I hope to find someone who can help me with this ID you can hear on Youtube: Kevin Jee playing magnificent music @ Balmoral - Gentbrugge & Illusion - Lier - YouTube

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Innertale; 4th December 2012 at 10:59 PM. Reason: I forgot to put in the link :-)

Hello Innertale,one off Kevin Jee's Favorite was this : Paul Mix - New Millenium (Tranceatlantic Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szWCydiRDWU

I have many vinyls what kevin played in Balmoral...,but, what track do you searching for ???

Hi Audi

On Youtube, I've posted a link called Kevin Jee playing magnificent music. For some reason, this line got edited from my original post.

Hope you can help!

PS: I have that Paul Mix in my vinyl collection ;-)

I dont know innertale about that on youtube, but, do you know legendaryclubs.com ???
    You can used that youtube link in forum ID's,maybe can help another people there..

Yes, I know legendaryclubs and I'm a member too :-) I've already posted it a couple of times there. But no one knows...

Thread Information