Thread: Acid/trance/techno 93/94

Default Acid/trance/techno 93/94

Just listened to a old spiral tribe tape of mine and came up with some unknowns. I already posted them in the Techno section, but since some tunes have trance elements I thought I could post it here as well. Anybody has any idea?
    Thanks.

Unknown1 Unknown 1 by Mr.Nefarious on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    Unknown2 unknown2 by Mr.Nefarious on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    Unknown3 Unknown3 by Mr.Nefarious on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    Unknown4 Unknown4 by Mr.Nefarious on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    Unknown5 Unknown5 by Mr.Nefarious on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

SANDOZ25 Do you have any idea? Just saw you were checking this thread

Hi, Sorry Kees.. I checked them in the Techno section the other day and there wasn't anything I recognised straight away, Sorry pal.

I'll keep my ears out if I come across any of them in my collection for you though.

Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by SANDOZ25 View Post
    Hi, Sorry Kees.. I checked them in the Techno section the other day and there wasn't anything I recognised straight away, Sorry pal.

I'll keep my ears out if I come across any of them in my collection for you though.

Good luck!!
    Thanks for listening mate They seem to be pretty obscure since I already asked around and no one has a clue so far. I was thinking in the direction of Ongaku Muzik, Spacemate recordings maybe Sapho.

Thread Information