Thread: All The Way

Default All The Way

I wonder if anyone can help!!!!

I remember hearing a really good Italian style tune piano tune in a Liverpool club in 1995. The tune sounds like it was done around 92/93!

I asked the DJ and got the name but I was so mashed I never remembered! It's been killing me for years this one!!!

The vocals go something like this:-

All the way and the en-er-gy!

All the way
    All the way
    All the way

Then it builds up!!!

Can anyone please help!!!!!

pacman is offline Board Addict, Exeter Expert & Captain Codshite!!

The 'en-er-gy bit hits that it could be Energy Express - Hysteria but thats a very very long shot 'all the way' repeated isnt in it.

Any more clues mate, like is i a pianoey house tune or breakbeat style?????

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

Didnt realise what section this was in, can one of the mods move it to tune id's please as Im sure it'll get sorted for him in there.

Thanks.

"The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

u.t.a - all the way

Wrong section m8, if you want owt i.d'ing, the best place is among the anoraks in the tune i.d section, me, Im no anorak!! Lol

I KNOW, I KNOW - NER NER NI NER NERRRR. .
    Geez, the Iding is slipping round here lately.....you lot usually beat me to it by hours lol. Mind u it is in the wrong bit.

Its N-Trance (just before they went really pop shite), Ill leave the title to your imagination .

Good luck finding one cos it never got proper release, you may be lucky but I heard there was only a 1000 or so pressed(???). They also did a more techno-ey track called fixation (although its not on the same 12").

Cheerio,

Sirius.

(Unless that UTA is the same people in disguise , Ive never heard that one...)
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Thanks for the Help guys just tryna find it!!!

Pacman:- Its a Piano House track like JK, Hyper Go-Go

Deffo not Hysteria then mate, think Sirius has ya answer.

Default FAO Sirius

U.T.A = N-Trance, I couldn't make out by your post whether you knew this or not?!? I used to av it on a white, with a pink stamp on it saying U.T.A. Got rid of it though, when I found out it was N-Trance! Wish I haden't now seen as there was only 1000 pressed. Is this true or are you pullin' mi leg?!?

moved to tune id's

Well, I dont remember the exact amount said at the time....It was on Moz Morris's show a few times and was actually promo'ed about as N-Trance locally, especially Blackburn and Blackpool.

Perhaps it was only a thousand white labels, before full release as another act or something. Dont panic, its probably not that hard to find a pukka release one then.

I baught mine as a whitelabel written on with "N-Trance", along with the Fixation 12", although niether was identifiable in any way, I never knew it was U.T.A sideline though.
    Could do with a cheap spare, so at least I can keep the peepers open for that now..

Its sort of like that FTT1 whitelabel which was really TTF, if u know what I mean.

Cheerio

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Default Re: FAO Sirius

Originally posted by Biskit
    U.T.A = Got rid of it though, when I found out it was N-Trance!
    Serves you right for dissing it because its linked to N-Trance! .

No, seriously, N.trance were promising back in 1993 and even pulled a good couple of tunes out before the $$$ signs were rolling in their eyeballs. I mean, "Do you think Im sexy", for fek sake guys, not to mention the other later cheese-o-rama crud.

Sirius.

The only N-trance one that Ive ended up keeping is 'Turn up the power', I'll av to try and blag mi UTA copy back!!

Thread Information