Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brockie - Kool FM [Late 92/Early 93]

Hello, yes thats me

Thanks for those Jody Sublove IDs btw, I've just this min updated that listing.

In the vast quasar of dark Hardcore galaxies...

Quote Originally Posted by djextreme View Post
    Hello, yes thats me

Thanks for those Jody Sublove IDs btw, I've just this min updated that listing.
    Yes, that's ok...love that set - the last one remaining is bugging me though; can't say I've ever heard it before Jody's set.....will no doubt remain an ID for some time unless someone with the knowledge strolls across it! If you get it before you here off me can you let me know please?

I went through all your Hardcore IDs and I could not name one!! They are some of the toughest batch of IDs I've yet to encounter and I've sourced a lot of Hardcore Mp3s over the last 3 years; both the big labels and all the rare and obscurities, and I couldn't name ONE single one, haha!!

But I don't give up easy, Iding is one of my fav games

I'll be adding them to my ID folders and trying to match them pon my travels. Did you post any of them here and have any success and just forgot to edit them? Let me know, I'm especially keen to discover the one that uses the "can't get you out of my head" like umpteen other Hardcore releases Bab'e'Lon Crew etc..........

Also many thanx for all those sets, some of those pirate radio shows are great - I didn't get any pirate radio when I lived in Stoke (I now live in Australia...) so it's great to catch up.

Anyway, look at me rambling....off to the world of Hardcore and its merriments. Cheers bud...Col

The 'Cant Get You Out Of My Head' one from the Peshay Yaman tape has been id'ed

Its Dimension X - Out Of My Mind / Freedom Is Now (Vinyl) at Discogs

In the vast quasar of dark Hardcore galaxies...

Quote Originally Posted by nebkins View Post
    The 'Cant Get You Out Of My Head' one from the Peshay Yaman tape has been id'ed

Its Dimension X - Out Of My Mind / Freedom Is Now (Vinyl) at Discogs
    Ahhh...must have missed it. Cheers for passing that on nebkins!

thanks for trying them firefox demon, they could be unreleased dubplates but we had it before with IDs that after 6 or 7 years we suddenly got a ID.

I had never updated the Dimension X peshay tune so ill do that now.

Thread Information