Thread: Bass Generator Tune - Coyote/Dog Howling Sound 92/93

Default Bass Generator Tune - Coyote/Dog Howling Sound 92/93

I had (still have a few, but not the one I need) a tape or two that had this one track on there that was a standout tune. This track Bass Generator played several times around (I want to say 92/93). It is not your typical tune as the main riff sample is something else indeed. If the sound/wave/freq had to resemble an animal, this would resemble a coyote, or... something howling.

It kind of bounces along for the most part, then it breaks and sounds like "Bakabawoooooooooh, bakabawoooooooh, bakabownowonownownownerr, bakabownownownownownownerr" and so on.

This riff was also sampled as a Hard House kinda tune around 96 that was white labelesque with a Jerry Springer label print and Springer show sample in it saying a couple of times briefly "We'll Be Right Back".

Also back in the early 90's I remember someone telling me it was called "The Coyote, or The Raider", or something.

Please help to save me trawling the Information Super Highway every night......

of the top of my head - Trashman - Cosmotrash might the bill - theres a few mixes of it also, so maybe its that???

The original is Trashmen 'Surfin' Bird from the year 1963

The Trashmen : Surfin' Bird ( 1963 ) - YouTube

Nah, sorry gents, it isn't that - I have Trashman. Top tune though! Man this is killing me!!

*NEVER MIND*

Still looking

Nah man, that's a bit too hard. It's a lot more bouncy. That also samples a coyote, but this is the 303 (or other sound) that has been manipulated to sound as what I interpret to sound like a coyote or dog howl. Thanks for trying though man!!

This track is on the Rezerection "The Saint" (10/4/93) set and is mixed in between Bass Solution and The Mayday Anthem. I've got Bassy G himself on Facebook, trying to track it down, ha ha!! Will post if/once, he finds it!!

And he did! The tune is Rob Acid - Happy Answer.

Feck. Check it out, let me know if I sounded completely insane trying to describe it or not!!

fuggin' 'ell had forgotten about that tune. Takes me back.

Here's a pootube link for those that care:

Rob Acid - Happy Answer - YouTube

Coyote - LOL - must've been all them psychedelics mate ;P

Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquizza View Post
    Coyote - LOL - must've been all them psychedelics mate ;P

Thread Information