Thread: DJ Morris/Roppa Venue ID

Default DJ Morris/Roppa Venue ID

Yo everyone,

Does anyone have a clue to what this is called ? I'm thinking 93-94 either German or UK, both Morris and Roppa played this in the Venue but after asking around some of the Venue heads they dont know it either

Heres a vid I made an uploaded to YouTube,

‪Venue Spennymoor DJ Morris Tune I.D‬‏ - YouTube

Any help will be massively appreciated,

Cheers.

i think this might be one of the only unknown Venue tunes, i've txt my mate, i asked him before but can't remember if he knew it or not, if this clip is taken from that Morris tape from 94 then its one of my favourite Venue tapes i'll get back to ya but don't hold your breath

Yep its a clip which I found off another Website taken from the Morris tape but I have actually got a set with Roppa playing it a little bit faster then this and its got better quality.

Lovely tune, and as you say it one of the hardest to find yet
    Last edited by Armstrong; 14th August 2011 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling

its a no go i'm afraid mate, he doesn't know it

This has to be the hardest tune I've looked for...

Do you have any idea of what the vocals say ? I've got a better sample of it if that would be any help ?

Cheers anyways though mate

Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
    This has to be the hardest tune I've looked for...

Do you have any idea of what the vocals say ? I've got a better sample of it if that would be any help ?

Cheers anyways though mate
    not sure what the vocals say, my mate seems to think it isn't Italian, he reckons it could be the b side of a hard trance track or summat. I remember from my days in there that Morris had a few secret weapons that i didn't hear anyone else playing, this might be some obscure track that will never be found i'm afraid

Without listening.....I bet this is the "let the machine take control" tune????

I have a feeling it is a Morris tune, and I don't know it.....sorry

Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post

yeah, thats the tune Marty, i thought you might know that one

Nope deffo aint Italian, the more I listen to it the more I think its a old UK Hardcore tune, 92-94. I'm not familiar with this sort of style ( More Italodance 1993-1996 ) But if any one knows people who play that style of Hardcore, give them a shout !

Been playing this over and over now and might of found something, I think the last few words of the vocal section says " Boring Drive " then the sample " Let The Machine Take Control " comes in, makes sense boring drive so let the machine take control ?

Still no joy

Still wanted !

£20 via PayPal for a positive ID, just PM me.

Still wanted

Thread Information