Thread: CJ-Bolland Nocturnal '92 "Lower them into the swamp"

Default CJ-Bolland Nocturnal '92 "Lower them into the swamp"

techno track 91/92

CJ Bolland played this tune at Nocturnal 1992 Cramlington Bassington Fields - it has a voice sample from Flash Gordon that says "LOWER THEM INTO THE SWAMP" and a nasty 2 stroke bass line comes in (usual distorted bassy saw synth you heard from CJBolland,JoeyBeltram,LennyDee,DaveAngel etc around 1992)

ive been after this for YEARS - there used to be videos of the Nocturnal rave on Youtube and one of them had him playing that track (later on in track) but the videos have now gone!!! I should have stole a sample...

Ive not got the tune or the tape of his mix and desperately would love to get my hands on both!!!

can anyone help?
    Last edited by snadge; 23rd March 2011 at 11:43 PM.
    The Tech Forum - Broadband Tech Support

this has been up for id a few times

Marcoesh - Sanctuzo (Vinyl) at Discogs

apart from the "lower them into the swamp" sample it also has few other samples "big dick" and a sample from the film excalibur "who so pulleth out this sword from stone and anvil is the true born king of all britain"
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

"I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

thanks man!!!! - i cant seem to get it though and it not that mix on that link, ive tried soulseek and one person online with it but no slots

here you go mate i have a white label mp3 and i assume its the gregorian mix
    White Label - Sanctuzo.mp3

thanks doolz - i cant believe it after all these years of searching that ive found it hehe - im gunna get stuck into the forum this morning and try and see if i can help find some tunes for someone cos i know a lot of rave stuff - see if i can pay back the help cos you dont know how much ive been after these tunes thanks again

awww just listen to that, it aint the track im afraid - one im after is a stomping techno track with the distorted bass sounds - bit like who is elvis type of track

no worrys mate and welcome aboard

ahh lame sorry mate thought that would be it

maybe its this Influid I* - Swamp (Vinyl) at Discogs

this a youtube link on the page

HAHAHA BRILL - THATS IT!!!

thanks again

no worrys we got there in the end

Quote Originally Posted by doolz View Post
    maybe its this Influid I* - Swamp (Vinyl) at Discogs

this a youtube link on the page
    I was about to mention that one untill I scrolled down and ya had it down

great label btw

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

im trying to get that whole album - illegal german energy trax part1 cos theres about 4 tracks on there that CJ plalyed on that Nocturnal set/tape so probs that record he had with him and used hehe - im curios to hear the other tracks.. stuff like THE MOVER is brill aswell - but, cant find it anywhere to download... no torrent, not on soulseek

Look me up on Soulseek fella, I own that CD and have it shared

username as on here

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Thread Information