Thread: Clarkee / m-zone ids

Default Clarkee / m-zone ids

Any ideas on these two sports fans?

DJ M-Zone - Diz 94

temp1 9.mp3

DJ Clarkee - Fusion 95

temp1 10.mp3

thanks

Ha I've got the M-Zone set (it's a winner) - the 1st track he's playing is the first release on Jolly Roger Recs (GT Sampler I think? I used to have it. Into that, he's mixing the Darrien Kelly mix of Brainwash by Ni-Cad, on Sound Asylum records.

Actually mate, from that same set he plays a slamming gabba track with the 'we came here tonight to get started, to cold act ill or get retarded'. If you can ID that I'd be v.pleased!

as above, the first one on jolly roger...

YouTube - GT-Sampler EP - Hallelujha

Quote Originally Posted by wile e. coyote View Post
    Ha I've got the M-Zone set (it's a winner) - the 1st track he's playing is the first release on Jolly Roger Recs (GT Sampler I think? I used to have it. Into that, he's mixing the Darrien Kelly mix of Brainwash by Ni-Cad, on Sound Asylum records.

Actually mate, from that same set he plays a slamming gabba track with the 'we came here tonight to get started, to cold act ill or get retarded'. If you can ID that I'd be v.pleased!

Cheers bud, it was the darrien kelly mix i was after

the other tune you mention, i actually heard it on a discogs release page last week, im racking my brain to remember, when i do ill let you know dude.

OK thanks mate. Come to think of it, I think I know the names of all the other tunes off that set if you have any others. I'm not bad with 93-95 Dizstruxshon tunes generally.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum_in_Denial View Post
    the other tune you mention, i actually heard it on a discogs release page last week, im racking my brain to remember, when i do ill let you know dude.
    Possibly something on Ruffneck Records?

It does sound very Ruffneck but I've heard most of those via Youtube & I don't think it's on that label.

Thread Information