Thread: Last Tune Of The Night_Top Buzz Big Bad Head NYE?

Default Last Tune Of The Night_Top Buzz Big Bad Head NYE?

Hi Forum.

Another obscure one from the mighty Top Buzz crew. It's a bit of confuser because there are 'Full' tracklists all over the net for 'Top Buzz @ Big Bad Head NYE' but the last track is listed as 'Blast_Higher Degree' but the track im after is deffo not this. It's at the very end of the set and is a mello-tech sounding tune with the vocal sample of "You took my hand......and began to say" and also Mad P says "Shout Out To Enfield, My Home Town" during this tune. Here is a link to play the set through real player (pain in the arse i know!!!) it should be the last track on side b of the 'Big Bad Head' mix

www.hardcorewillneverdie.com Buzz&yr=&pag=8&sort=dj

Cheers Forum..................................PEACE
    Last edited by Ant12008; 28th May 2010 at 07:51 PM.

SORTED!!!!!!!

thanks for the help mate. was wondering if there is a different (very similar) version to this as the one in the set has a more shuffle like beat and higher pitch vocals. Thanks

Peace.............................

maybe its the origional and not the rufige remix from 92? its lss 'jungley' (thats got to be the crappest made up term ive heard lol
    Last edited by Ant12008; 28th May 2010 at 08:43 PM.

Yup theres an original version & then came the remix i thought i posted both but theyre the same sorry try this YouTube - Manix - You Held My Hand .
    U know why it's a brilliant manipulation of negative space

Thread Information