Thread: Need help with ZONE tune ID

Default Need help with ZONE tune ID

Hi new to the site. I have been trying to id a tune for some years now. I dont have an audio version but i will try n explain it. This is more for anyone who used to go to the zone blackpool or listens to zone tapes.

i heard the tune on zone NYE 94 at the venue. the tape has mc irie on it. its the 1st tune after a live pa irie comes on and says the 1st one of 95 its good to be alive get on the vibe.

the tune starts off with piano for about a minute and then kiks in to synth beat. the only lyrics in the choon are whilst the piano is on and its a female sayin "no matter what they say, no matter what they do, no matter what they say i want to get with you" it repeats throught the piano.

Thats about all i have a bit vauge i know but thought its worth a shot been after the tune for ages. If anyone knows it id much appriciate the help

Thanks Dean

Theres a sample on here Dean - could it be this ?

Lalene - Together (12") at Discogs

Ste

I'm after the same track fella and been after it since 94! I will post the same info as you and hopefully between the two of us we'll get there.

Hi ste,

listened to that track you mention but thats defo not it. Thanx for the effort though

sounds to me like LOVELAND - KEEP ON SHINING

YouTube - Loveland - Keep on Shining
    PICKING UP THE PACE ONCE MORE, JUMP AROUND SKIP AROUND IF YA LIKE A LITTLE HARDCORE

Hi pidge,

Thanx for the effort but thats not it mate. I'm uploading the tune onto youtube in the next day or so and will try and post a link on here. Its an awesome tune and very rare. I've only ever heard it on one tape and at one event: zone new years eve 94/95.

Cheerz,

Dave

this sounds like the
    the flavour - no matter wht you do (highbury vocal)

Flavour, The - No Matter What You Do (Vinyl) at Discogs

can't find a sample cos its the corporation mix that was hammered.

Many thanx for that reply! I think your bang on the money and it its a diff version but its the right pa and lyrics. Thanx ever so much!

Dave

Thread Information