Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pleaseee name this tune if u know

Default record

he sells chase take my soul for 60's i must have seen it on the internet for less than £7 at least 10 times! have you heard of a tune called feel my body by flower factory i cant find it anywhere!

Default flower factory

yep ive heard of that tune but have never seen it for sale anywhere or seen an mp3 of it either (another one of those rare as hell tunes dont u just love them)

a guy on this board probably has the vinyl hes called mikey i very much doubt he will sell it either hes got most of the rare tunes played at zone jammy git.

LMAO - MUST BE THE MOST EXPENSIVE CHEESE EVER

STICK TO DAIRYLEA - LUNCHABLES

AL

wtf are u goin on about u seem to be obsessed with the word cheese,whats up not get any last night or someat?

Errrr must ave known mouse to long

No way was my way of simplyfieng why you would go out and spend £70 - £100 on this music - its mad

ive just done a deal with my m8 to get sined rosa - i dont know what it is for £25 of him ( everybody and his dog by looks are after this) Last rhythm - last rhythm orig italian import off him n Evolution metropolis n another for the £50 + he owes me ( these are pure classics ) - So its ludicrous goin out spendin £100 £150 on this type of music - so whats these tunes gonna be worth yrs down the line - they not exactly oldskool classics are they

alan

Sorry opiniated

Thread Information