Thread: warriors sample tune id

Default warriors sample tune id

any one got any ideas about a tune i heard years ago on a signal fm tape, it had samples from the film warriors mainly with syrus talking about miracles,, any ideas?

I think you may be after 'Stereogen -Castle Vania'. A piano house/progressive tune from 1993. It uses the line. 'That is the miracle..and miracles is the way things ought to be'. It also uses the 'I say the future is ours' line from the start of the speech. Ed

There's a sample on this thread. Ed

http://www.tuneid.com/old-skool-clas...-dj-jacko.html

cheers mate .....

any ideas on a tune with samples from a nightmare on elm street, it maybe 93 or 94 its like a techno house tune, it has the girl nancy from the film sayin something like together we can,...... any info would be great, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by stecozz View Post
    any ideas on a tune with samples from a nightmare on elm street, it maybe 93 or 94 its like a techno house tune, it has the girl nancy from the film sayin something like together we can,...... any info would be great, cheers.
    i remember...
    Holy Noise - The Nightmare
    ...it has nightmare on elm street parts in it

its not that mate, its a few years older its like a dj trix style tune!! it has nancy sayin together we can learn..... dont know what else she says but its something like that.

i think it was on an old paul van dyke tape

Thread Information