Thread: another for the sasha crew secchi

Default another for the sasha crew secchi

rite this is doing my block in and has been for ages if youve got the original secchi-i say yeah with the massive mix on ,on the back of this is flute on.sasha and seaman used to play a real bouncy funky version of this it was bashed at shellys ,ive just bought the version which is secchi-keep on jammin on the back of this is flute on part 2 and fek me it isnt that either and i boought the fekker from spain dam itr! someone must know this version and what its on surely

LOLOL - I got stung the same on the same 12" as you mate....

However I was after the bouncy version of Keep on jammin that Sasha played as well as the bouncy version of Flute on....

This 12" has shite versions of both...!!

Ste H - I think you have got the mix of Keep on Jammin that I'm after - can you pls tell me cat deets etc - cheers

Re Flute on - yep.... I'm with King Coe on this - can anyone tell us which mix we are after - ta !hones:

Don't know about the version of Flute On you're after - although I could have saved you the postage from Spain Kingcoe as I've got 2 copies of Keep On Jammin with Flute On pt 2 on the flip.
    As for Keep On Jammin though - IMO the best version is the "Saving Mix" which is the b-side of the Italian remix 12. It's on Energy cat# XR 12088.

Default re

gad dam it , i hate buying records that i dont fekin want lol

some muther must know the id of this track im all in on it!

Default Keep on jammin'

Cheers for the infor Jonno hones:

The Loading mix is the funky one on the A-Side of the remix Jonno is on about Shooms

Cheers Mr H

Default i have a copy

of secchi featuring orlando johnson i say yeah with flute on as the second track on the a side. If anyone wants just pm me

Default re

hi nathan ive pmed u and emailed ,dont let that track go! lol

Originally posted by Jonno
    the "Saving Mix" which is the b-side of the Italian remix 12. It's on Energy cat# XR 12088.
    Watch this sly fukker Ian mate

Lololol I mean the tune not Jonno

Theres a few releases all under 12088 so you gotta be sure about the prefix (X, XR, XXR, XXFORFUKSAKENOTANOTHERONE... R lol)

You're right mate theres nowt worse than buying wrong one so I'll add my two penneth worth:

SECCHI FEAT ORLANDO JOHNSON (X-ENERGY / ENERGY) # XXR 12078

I SAY YEAH - MASSIVE REMIX
    I SAY YEAH (ACAPELLA)
    FLUTE ON (VOICE ON)
    FLUTE ON (VOICE APELLA)

I'm guessing Nathan has got "X"

Dunno though cause I'm stoned as a cat hehehehe

Default re

thanks for all ya help ,as i said on the mato grosso thread i always pick the fekin tune with 5 different copies ,1 day i swear ill see a tune by the feker and get it home put it on my decks and think core that rocks! not oh for gods sake another feker for the bin.:

Default just a secchi.......

right ....i dunno exactly what yer after or if this is sorted already ,but......
    my copy of secchi featuring orlando johnson - i say yeah goes like dis.......
    A. i say yeah (bruce forest's long mix)
    B.1 flute on(voice on)
    B.2 i say yeah (bruce forest's incessant mix)

epic 1991

Thread Information