Thread: 'Solo - Pianopella'???

Default 'Solo - Pianopella'???

If anyone can confirm that this is indeed the pianopella of Solo - So Beautiful on the pre-release please??? Thanks as ever, Steve
    Attached Files Attached Files

cant listen, but so beautiful originally came out on the b-dise of the first w/label release of solo, there are 2 mixes, instrumental n pianopella if i remember rightly

Thanks Chris, just as I presumed, although it's taken me a while to track down...lol.

Have converted my rips to mp3 now, quality ain't so clever, but I'm sure that they can be id'd now, will post tomorrow, apologies for any inconvenience...O))

I don't know this record, but it doesn't sound like a pianopella to me, seeing as there's drums, bass and other stuff going on. I always thought pianopellas were just the piano?
    Last edited by Biskit; 27th July 2009 at 12:56 AM.

i need to stop pressing that bloody edit button, anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by ilovepiano View Post
    I don't know this record, but it doesn't sound like a pianopella to me, seeing as there's drums, bass and other stuff going on. I always thought pianopellas were just the piano?

yep ur right

Solo - Sample Free E.P. (12", W/Lbl, EP) at Discogs

Well, the reason for asking for the i.d. was to establish just that.....perhaps it is the other mix and not the pianopella....O))

Your sample is B2 track on this white label: Solo - Sample Free E.P. (12", W/Lbl, EP) at Discogs , one of my fav track since a long time... (18 years?)

This is not the "pianopella mix" but the original song which is only on this record

Hi Shamanixx and thanks for confirming this....O) It's a damn nice, simple piano track which I rank up there with the likes of High Society.....

Cheers again dude.

Thread Information