Thread: wicked tune 91 style

Default wicked tune 91 style

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

I do know that this one has already been posted several times here and there, anyway, it's worth asking again

cant down load it m8

Quote Originally Posted by laith179 View Post
    cant down load it m8
    sorted it

This track never made it on vinly.. to view link click wharehouse classics wicked colin dale top page..
    Last edited by laith179; 14th July 2009 at 11:58 PM.

Sorry, I've just read the other topic, I'm gutted, this is my post on that topic:

A big thank you to all of you who have contributed to solve this question, when I first heard the fist clip of it (1:20 secs) a few years ago it instanly drove me mad, even though I'm not into hardcore as I used to be 10 or 5 years ago but this tune deserves all this praise and attention!!

Hope Killerhertz finds the sources and the time to recreate it and press it just like potential badboy did with everyday child in 2006 on sublogic records!

Quote Originally Posted by jonyintheplace View Post
    Sorry, I've just read the other topic, I'm gutted, this is my post on that topic:

A big thank you to all of you who have contributed to solve this question, when I first heard the fist clip of it (1:20 secs) a few years ago it instanly drove me mad, even though I'm not into hardcore as I used to be 10 or 5 years ago but this tune deserves all this praise and attention!!

Hope Killerhertz finds the sources and the time to recreate it and press it just like potential badboy did with everyday child in 2006 on sublogic records!
    some of the best oldskool tunes were never pressed in the early days only top dj eg groovrider fabio made copys it was not mainstream im glad in someways

Thread Information