Thread: Dream

Default Dream

Hello all, had a house fire xmas eve and lost all my vinyl from 88 - 92 (boo hoo) i am after any mp3s from 88-92 (willing to pay anything to get my collection back, well the nearest i ever will). Anyway i had one tune which i cant remember artist or title but it started with Martin Luther King giving his "I have a dream speech" then a a lady saying dream and then the music started, it was a wicked tune, not much to go on i know but i am sure there is one wicked person who can tell me what it was, If anyone can help with the mp3s i would be eternally gratefull bless ya.

Take care Shaunyp.

Could be 'Retribution' off of Time Frequency, The - Futurama E.P. at the start of Retribution it uses the MLK sample 'I have a dream.... a dream of peace...' then it goes 'united by dance!'

just check if it's not
    "Cathy Dennis - Just Another Dream"

can be a version/remix

Quote Originally Posted by shaunyp View Post
    Hello all, had a house fire xmas eve and lost all my vinyl from 88 - 92 (boo hoo) i am after any mp3s from 88-92 (willing to pay anything to get my collection back, well the nearest i ever will). Anyway i had one tune which i cant remember artist or title but it started with Martin Luther King giving his "I have a dream speech" then a a lady saying dream and then the music started, it was a wicked tune, not much to go on i know but i am sure there is one wicked person who can tell me what it was, If anyone can help with the mp3s i would be eternally gratefull bless ya.

Take care Shaunyp.
    Hypnotone - Dreambeam?

YouTube - Hypnotone - Dreambeam

Thread Information