Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1992 to 1993. easygroove,

Sorry Tangee. Got mixed up with my tune id's on number 6. It is infact this record by Bay B Kane Bay B Kane - Hello Darkness (Remix) (12") at Discogs

That Mystery Ride tunes is a fucking classic double sider though so i wouldnt be upset about buying it. One of the best tunes from 1993 imo

Track 1 = Let the Come Flow - ISQ - Hot Trax Records

This is it definately, as I have it on vinyl. This piece also has that heavy guitar track played by easygroove @ Showcase.

Does anyone have either of the above sets for download??? Thanks

Freebass

cheers nebkins, nice one for the id!!! mystery ride not a bad tune, but not really my stylee as such!!! but im not feeling bitter, cheers chap!!

thats all the tunes i know aswell mate!! there is some quality people on this site, they should know. thanks for your help matey suffice as to say, at the end of that set is i believe, universe records number 1, the one that goes, 12123 and, cheers raoul,
    Last edited by tangee; 14th November 2008 at 03:24 PM.

raoul, look at my other listing, bribe, redseal, thats from that set, fourth dimension, wonderland, infection, from that set aswell, all identified by people on this site!! if i come up with any myself i will let you know matey

raoul, flyte records dj distroi and boykz, jungle warrior, darkside, cat number FLYTE01, LOADS ON DISCOGS, thats the tune after the one im trying to get identified which goes dont stop dont stop keep it going now, and then he drops this tune which is jungle warrior

tangee .... you got a download for this set?
    iamdek

top man tangee thanks for that and good luck with the rest of your ids

Hi tangee long time no speak, just to let you know I found track 12 on another post and it was ideed as this

Void Section - Void Section (12") at Discogs

Thanks again for the ids you gave me

raoul! thanks matey, not been on for a while, been busy!! nice one for remembering me!! good old boy.

Thread Information