Thread: Grooverider Nov 92 Set TUNE ID's PLZ :)

Default Grooverider Nov 92 Set TUNE ID's PLZ :)

as the thread title says from nov 92 this is audio ripped from a cam corder so sorry the sound isn't the best but you should be able to hear the tunes , some of them are sort of techno sounding so i maybe in the wrong thread / genre here but thought id try this one first ....thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

first one
    Datura - Yerba Del Diablo Rmx
    not sure wich mix but think Orixa Remix

you guys rock ...much respect !!!!

Unknown 6 is definately a reinforced records tune, 4 the life of me i can't think what, and whats bugging me more is i can't remember what set i had heard it off to go through the blinking tracklist, my head is getting more and more every day..lol

yep for sure it completely stinks of 'reinforced' but i have pretty much every one up to #70 or so and im almost positive it isn't on any of them 12's , maybe its an unreleased vip or something only the dons were allowed to have lol .....if it is released i NEED it in my life at any expense

Quote Originally Posted by Edzy View Post
    Unknown 6 is definately a reinforced records tune, 4 the life of me i can't think what, and whats bugging me more is i can't remember what set i had heard it off to go through the blinking tracklist, my head is getting more and more every day..lol
    Found out what this was it is on the 'Tek 9 - Just A Dream Remixes' EP its 'Doughnuts & Ice Cream - Dego & Goldie Rmx'

Also if anyone of the 'ID-ers' was interested i Nailed 'Grooverider ID #2' it was 'Redline - Atomico' on Noise Records....

Now Just Need ID #3 Sorting and thats a full house

BUMmMmMP !!!!!!!! for the extremely desperate must know ID # 3 Massive inside ;-)

Thread Information