Thread: Sounds a lot like Mr Fingers 'The Juice'

Default Sounds a lot like Mr Fingers 'The Juice'

log shot but here goes... there was a huge track just after 'the juice' was released - 89 ish. it used the same high pitched notes and sound as was used at the start of the juice. but the notes were played quicker and the 7/8th notes were streached right out and got more high pitched. i know the juice had a crazy amount of soundalikes but this tunes rolling round in my head.. help..

you might be thinking of this

massive sounds - i want you

Massive Sounds - I Want You / She Say Kuff
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

here's the juice YouTube - mr. fingers - the juice - there is a similar track on nu groove can't remember which ep ... might be the apt ep

plutes its the one i mentioned

it had a release on NG aswell

Massive Sounds - She Say Kuff
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

thanks guys, tried to find the track on utube and soul seek - no joy. any other places to download from.?. having a quick check its the one before i order..

heres a clip
    Attached Files Attached Files

good track cheers, but its not the one . theres a lot more of the high piched acid sounds from 'the Juice' in the one im after. thank anyway... the hunt goes on....

just noticed your logo..i used to work at a company who used power a lot back in the mid 90's , what's the bosses name again. was it terry or tony? nice bloke.

found it by compelte fluke on a compilation album.

Seperate minds - first bass.

that first bass track is a classic indeed one of me faves

Thread Information