Thread: Music Was Ma First Love

pacman is offline Board Addict, Exeter Expert & Captain Codshite!!

Default Music Was Ma First Love

Im after an id pls of a tune Ive got on a Zone tape, its a bit cheesy for my liking but Ive heard it before without the cheesy bit to it.

Its female vocals with 'Music, music was ma first love, music was ma first love....music music music music'

Cheers ID Gurus!!!

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

Surely were not talking FARGETTA here????. Nah, its a wind-up??.......

Or if u want the orig, I think its by Christopher Cross.........LOL jokin' m8....

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

aye the one you heard on the zone tape will most likely be the ffargetta release pacman mate (music.. my first love, or summat)

there has been umpteen tunes released that use the original vocal some of em dance and some of em not

dunno cat # of ffargetta tune cause i only got white

Warrington, then hopefully when my record sells, somewhere posh!

Pacman,

there are two mixes of this on Media records Italy, i think the cat number is MM006, the one your on about is:

Fargetta - Music (My First Love) Media MM006, this is quite a rare tune from what i understand, i have the other release which has a different mix,

Top tunage though
    So i have my uses eh..................You underestimated me, you'll see.

Apparantly pop pickers the original of this tune is by Miles Davies, some kind of folk pop rock geezer

I have the media release in question and a cracking DMC remix, which is the dogs big fat hairy bollackshones:

not this one again.

Pac,

I'm after the same track and have already purchased 3 diffrent copies...

Stay away from the Synthetic releases, and there's also a ZYX copy which is not the zone one I think you mean.

If you get the remix on Marton media, you will be lucky, but it's defo the remix you want, and not any extended or club mixes..

Bob

pacman is offline Board Addict, Exeter Expert & Captain Codshite!!

Cheers fellas, has anyone got an mp3 of this so I can have check it out!!!

Once again, your the Id masters!!!

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

Thread Information