Thread: Sweet Harmony & Doug Lazy

Default Sweet Harmony & Doug Lazy

Just looking for a couple of tunes I heard played out last night, the first samples the piano from Liquid - Sweet Harmony and has the vocal "cos I can do it right" over the top of it, and the second has the rap from Doug Lazy's Let It Roll, it sounded very much like a release from Cleveland City Records (kinda like a Direct 2 Disc/DJ Tools & Co style production). Any light shed would be appreciated, cheers.

the first ones chunky cheese vol 1 mate the second one may be liberty vol 1, if it has the bow bow chikka bow bow bit off young mc then it is

thanks fella, ive got both of them in my collection somewhere so I'll have a check, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by EDEN
    thanks fella, ive got both of them in my collection somewhere so I'll have a check, cheers
    It started with a serotonin deficiency but it is gonna end with alzheimers

Actually it starts when you have too many tunes to remember what each one sounds like, drugs are for fucking losers anyway so dont judge me by your standards pal
    Last edited by EDEN; 19th April 2007 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EDEN View Post
    Actually it starts when you have too many tunes to remember what each one sounds like, drugs are for fucking losers anyway so dont judge me by your standards pal
    Lmao, so many records, so little memory capacity.....you're a natural

Quote Originally Posted by RonH View Post
    so little memory capacity.....you're a natural
    10 months to reply with such a lame comeback...give yourself a blue peter badge

the second one may be liberty vol 1, if it has the bow bow chikka bow bow bit off young mc then it is
    No definitely not that cheers anyway

[QUOTE=EDEN;345684]10 months to reply with such a lame comeback...give yourself a blue peter badge

Losers do drugs, not Blue Peter badges; you should know that, lol

Thread Information