Thread: I Am The Creator

Default I Am The Creator

LOOKING FOR ANY I.D's ON TRACKS WITH " I AM THE CREATOR........AND THIS IS MY HOUSE"

YEH I KNOW IT HAS BEEN SAMPLED ON LOADS A TRACKS BUT ANY I.D's WOULD BE APPRECIATED

THE ONE I'M LOOKING FOR WAS OUT IN THE EARLY 90's!

I HAVE MANAGED TO FIND 2 TRACK'S

TOM NOVEY - CREATOR
    D.J JEAN - I AM THE CREATOR

BUT THEIR NOT THE ONE I'M AFTER

THANX IN ADVANCE

STRONGER!

The sample is Chuck Roberts - the acapella features on one of the releases of Fingers Inc - Can You Feel It.

An excellent record which features the lyrics is DJ Atomic Herbie (aka DJ H) - Atomic House (House Music Was Born). This is a piano driven monster.

Does it contain a piano? does it contain the full speech? is it hard/mellow? There is, like you've said loadsa tunes that sample this famous speech, & I think alot of people on this forum, will be able 2 help you out, Im not at home right now, so it makes it that slight bit harder to check it out, but I will. 2 artists that spring to mind are...
    FINGERS INC & EXTACY

Default I AM THE CREATOR

THANX FOR THE I.D's GUY'S

FORGOT ABOUT MR FINGER'S - CAN YOU FEEL IT! ALREADY HAVE THAT TOO! SORRY

WILL TRY TO FIND THE OTHER I.D's YOU GAVE IS THOUGH

SORRY THERE'S NOT MUCH TO GO ON I HAVEN'T HEARD IT IN YEAR'S. I HAD IT ON AN OLD MIX CASSETTE!

THERE MIGHT HAVE BEEN PIANO IN IT BUT FROM WHAT I CAN REMEMBER IT WAS MORE OF A DIGITAL CHOON WITH THE VOCAL'S " I AM THE CREATOR" RIGHT AT THE START OF IT ( I'M NOT EXPLAINING THIS TOO WELL AM I ?) I WOULD SAY IT WAS MORE OF A MELLOW CHOON THAN A HARD CHOON MAYBE EVEN A LITTLE TRANCEY!

WELL SORRY THAT'S THE BEST I CAN DO

STRONGER!

If its a piano choon, wiv a vocal at the beginning, it could be 'Extacy', cant think of the title right now, i'll let you know later, If it is this tune, if my memory serves me right, its Italian, from 1990, I have it on a 'ZYX' import. Don't know what the original label is!!

Originally posted by stronger
    RIGHT AT THE START OF IT
    Just a thought stronger mate, but the Chuck Roberts pella Jonno is on about was really common as an intro to loads of "bedroom" mix tapes. I've heard loads of taped sets start with it, and then drop into another tune....

Wondering if it might be the pella used as an intro to summat else

Have you heard it anywhere else ??

Originally posted by biskit
    If its a piano choon, wiv a vocal at the beginning, it could be 'Extacy', cant think of the title right now, i'll let you know later, If it is this tune, if my memory serves me right, its Italian, from 1990, I have it on a 'ZYX' import. Don't know what the original label is!!
    Ecstasy "This Is My House" (# ZYX 6282) Biskit mate (one of my all top ten) Doesn't have the "I am the creator" though - repeats on "I Am, I Am....."

This one is big piano stronger mate, and you'd probably recogise the vocal - "Now It Is Time To Take Longer Strides" (it's repeated throughout).

Not much help I know

Yeh, a stormin' choooon, love the piano, I knew it contained the vocal! Like you said though, alot of D.j's did use the accappella as an intro and then go & drop a blinder of a tune hones:

Phuture-The Creator 1988 indigo music

We Are The Original Bringing You Concept
    Dont Doubt The Standards That We Set
    Dont Hold Back Dont Hold Back

Could be the Scottish group The Rhythmic State - "The Creator', sort of typical scottish tunage from 1993 (ie steppin' out records stylee), has a sort of uplifting bit in it with 'Oaha-Yeahea!, Got, got got, gotta give it up" (used in many tunes) inbetween.

Sirius.

OOPS, forget the 'give it up' bit - thats BeeBuzz. The Rythmic State has 'I can tell Im gonna make you get down" stabbed in here and there..............
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

hmmm jus goin thru me tunes and i found a tune with no artist name

jus callled i am the creator
    it samples exactly that bit of trhe chuck roberts speach
    no other vocals except for this repeated ova n ova

bit of a hardcore tune with rushy noises n a breakbeat

fuk knows who i got this off can send the mp3 if ya wanna listen
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Thread Information