Thread: old classic ruined......

Default old classic ruined......

hi guys, i posted a clip of a cracking old tune with this, but you might not need to listen to it when i say that take that ruined it with relight my fire. i dont know what the original was called ???????
    Attached Files Attached Files

It was originally recorded by Dan Hartman, as relight my fire, but you might be looking for the jumpin julian perez version from the early 90s

I've also been chasing another version of this with no luck supposedly by jerome stokes......again 90-91....

ahhh the plot thickens!!! well thanks for the response guys. i thought this was a tune that take that ripped off. i will keep a look out for the jumpin julian perez mix then. thanks

These fella's released a version of relight my fire http://www.discogs.com/release/262290 to me it does'nt sound like something dj international would release
    °•,¸¸,•°``°•®Frº§Tië°_°Hä®Ð©örë° ©™ ²°°³•°``°•,¸¸,•°

The clip isn't Jumpin Julian Perez, but I was saying that the big pianoey version that most people like is the DJ International release from around 1990. The one in the clip could well be that rappers one. I still like the original disco version myself

its Mister B - Lets Get Horny .. (which is a cover of the 'Hi Voltage' track 'Lets get horny' from '82..rather than the dan hartman track) ..
    "Into the party the music thumped and crashed there are shrieks of extasy and the smell of sweet intoxicating smoke"

Hey Gaz thats not u in that pic is it ? lol
    °•,¸¸,•°``°•®Frº§Tië°_°Hä®Ð©örë° ©™ ²°°³•°``°•,¸¸,•°

Ha no....hes far better lookin
    "Into the party the music thumped and crashed there are shrieks of extasy and the smell of sweet intoxicating smoke"

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Jay
    its Mister B - Lets Get Horny .. (which is a cover of the 'Hi Voltage' track 'Lets get horny' from '82..rather than the dan hartman track) ..

where did the "relight my fire" bit come from....defientely mr horny on Rumour

<<edit>>sorry the last bit has the drum pattern from take that
    (“\(*-*)/”) (((>_<))) (“\(*-*)/”) (((>_<)))

i thought there was only 1 version of this tune and then take that nicked it. im sure i can remember it in clubs before take that got hold of it. i didnt realise there were so many versions of it. i will have to check them out if i can get hold of them. right glad i put this up now ! cheers guys

dodgymix your most probably right. i have the clip i posted on a bootleg an could not find it on discogs. but i have managed to find it and this is the tracklisting for the bootleg i have cheers all

http://www.discogs.com/release/631905

The 'mister B - Lets get horny' track is an almost identical cover of 'Hi Voltage -lets get horny' from 1982 .. i ve upped the track on yousend it HERE ..

Thread Information