Thread: 'Sky's the limit...' - Italian tune?

Default 'Sky's the limit...' - Italian tune?

Hi,
    I really hope someone can help me out (newbie) with this, sorry, I know it's a pain but I don't have a sample. I remember vaguely this tune that had a kind of spoken/vocodered sample saying 'Sky's the limit if you know that you can have what you want' (or something like that), and then a female vocal the only bit I can remember singing 'All the same...'. I don't remember many pianos but it was very Italian sounding. I know it's a long shot, but I'd really love to know what it is - any help would really be appreciated! Thanks.

It could be Nitelite Cityrama - Runnin So Hard

It uses those lyrics, but a few italian tunes have sampled them

Cud be Beyond - Sky's The Limit

909 drums and percussion, Sky Is sample and wicked 303 lines, seek it on SLSK

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Shades of rhythm - ecstacy maybe...

Possibly:-

Brenda - Sky on Italian Style ??

Hi everyone,
    This site is brilliant! Thanks very much to Konspiracy, Bunkerheadz & Zippi1 for all your suggestions - special huge thanks go to Dee-T who was right! I checked out the suggestions with a mate of mine who started singing (hehheh...) them. Had a look on Gemm and the bay with no luck Don't suppose anyone's got a rip of this? Would be happy to swap with another track(s) if I've got it/them.

Default hi

Ah m8, thankyou, I am sooooooo pleased! It's great to hear it again & so much better than hearing my mate sing it. Thanks so much. I'll PM you a list of tunes I've got tomorrow when I've figured out how to do it. Hopefully there will be something you want. Cheers again.

Thread Information