Thread: Dj Rap 1991 Long Shot

Default Dj Rap 1991 Long Shot

Been up a few times so appologies for the regulars. thought i'd give it one last shot before writing it off as another mysterious dubplate
    Attached Files Attached Files
    NO ONE CAN COMPETE CUS I HEAT LIKE
    A FIREBALL !!!!

Ive got this 99% sure its Bomb the Bass - Liquid Metal

SWEEEEEET!!!!! . did'nt expect any results on this one. Shout to that man Konspiracy . Any chance of a discogs link mate. massive thanks for that mate. been after that one for a while, as has a few people on here as well.
    A FIREBALL !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Konspiracy
    Ive got this 99% sure its Bomb the Bass - Liquid Metal
    Nah it ain't that tune konspiracy, i have the unknown terrority album and its deffo not that tune or on that album mate, please have a think and see if its something else u have as i need this tune badly myself

I don't think its a plate either jezz, a 91 tune on a plate played by rap , doubt it like and i hope it ain't, but i could be proved wrong..lol
    Last edited by Edzy; 4th October 2006 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edzy
    Nah it ain't that tune konspiracy, i have the unknown terrority album and its deffo not that tune or on that album mate, please have a think and see if its something else u have as i need this tune badly myself

I don't think its a plate either jezz, a 91 tune on a plate played by rap , doubt it like and i hope it ain't, but i could be proved wrong..lol
    I cant find it at the moment but have you checked the mix on this 12"

http://www.discogs.com/release/544091

Could be wrong Im pretty sure its that

Well i just emailed rap though myspace with this reply

"oh god i wish i could help but thats too long ago!!!! good luck mate and Thank you, I really appreciate it xxxxxxxxx"

i'll grab a copy of that release if no ones got it and see if its that one ed
    A FIREBALL !!!!

Firstly nice one konspiracy 4 pointing out that liquid metal has different mixes, i didn't know that fooka , Just need a definate id to put my mind at ease now

Nice one 4 emailing Rap jezz, i have thought about emailing her myself but still ain't sorted myspace out yet. Not surprising she didn't know the tune tho, i'm sure them years were a blur to her the quality of the gear back then...lol

I have emailed a couple of peeps 4 a definate on the tune to see if its the one were after, fingers crossed mate, i post up when i hear anything

Ive tried looking but I still cant find it, Im beginning to doubt it now, its been a long time since I listened to it, and Im wondering if its because Ive heard this top sample so many times. If it isnt that tune, its really similar

Thread Information