Thread: Tune ID - 'One in a' one in a, one in a...'

Default Tune ID - 'One in a' one in a, one in a...'

No audio as yet. Posted this yesterday. I'm brand new to the forum so bear with us peeps.

Starts off with Hawiaian sounds, and then drops into a female vocal (i'm sure it sung as opposed to sampled) which goes -
    '..................thinking, wondering, try to work out, truth with the character, words their waiting for...............'

The ragga lyrics - are - ' .................and me left Canada and gone a South Africa, ask me ****, can't fin' me lover..................'

Mirrors the way 'Narra Mine' - Genaside II was in the sense it was a female vocal followed by ragga lyrics.

Been after this track for f**king ages. If the ol' skool headz can help - it'll be appreciated. Again - Peace to the ol' Skool.

possibly my favourite record on possibly my favourite label
    Para-Noi-Ya - Wait In Gold (One In A Million) on HUM
    funny u should mention genaside ii since its also on HUM...
    http://www.discogs.com/release/67519

Gotta say the search for this one was a seriously long ting...........

Who posted the reply - 'hardcore urban music' was how i found this tracks - so many thanks.

Para-noi-ya - Just to dance/Wait in Gold - HUM. Got it in Reckless, Soho, London - 6.99.

Don't think i would have got this one if it wasn't for this site, so big up to the moderators.

Peace Deepz

Thread Information