Thread: Beltram Expert Required mp3 90

Default Beltram Expert Required mp3 90

Back when kiss first became legal I would spend hours tapeing tunes from Colin Dale & Colin Favour. Joey was a guest and played 3 tracks (shame I didnt tape the whole thing rather than the tunes) the first was Edge Of Insanity under the guise of Code 6, the following two are here 4 ID. I dont even know if they were released? If they were I presume they would be Code 6?

alfold11

alfold12

Thanks for listening. If anyone wants a clip of Edge Of Insanity - let me know.

ROB

Good News theses have been ID by none other than the man himself Joey Beltram - now thats cool!

Alfold 11 =TECHNICAL ONSLAUGHT -THE CALLING

Alfold12 = DIRECT -TECHNO GONE MAD

cheers

rob

Quote Originally Posted by ELIMINATION
    Back when kiss first became legal I would spend hours tapeing tunes from Colin Dale & Colin Favour.

aye I use to religously tape and listen to those shows during 1990/1992.... wish i still had those tapes, I managed to salvage a couple of mixes - a 30min Beltram 91 guest mix and a Lenny Dee 1991 guest mix...those were the days when kiss fm was a decent station.

aye spot on with those id's too.....Beltram is one of my fav producers, loved his earlier productions before it went it a bit mad in 92/93
    Get Your Beltram Out!!!!

Old Skool Internet Radio - Pirate Revival

Catch Me Live Every Monday Night 8-10pm GMT

The Acid House Vinyl For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Acid
    I managed to salvage a couple of mixes - a 30min Beltram 91 guest mix and a Lenny Dee 1991 guest mix...those were the days when kiss fm was a decent station.
    Hi m8 dont suppose those mixes are posted anywhere?

I dont have much left, few tapes with stuff I recorded but no guest mixes - I live in scotland now and have not listened to the radio 4 years - dont know if there are any up this way?

Still we get loads of free techno parties with no hassle from the police so that makes up 4 it.

cheers

rob

aye m8 - I ripped them ages ago so some copies will be floating around the tinternet......... If you use slsk ..tap me up and you can d'l it from me .. user name's the_acid_house ... or.... tim_acid
    Get Your Beltram Out!!!!

Old Skool Internet Radio - Pirate Revival

Catch Me Live Every Monday Night 8-10pm GMT

The Acid House Vinyl For Sale

Thread Information