Thread: Id

Default Id

i remember hearin this ages ago n cant remember anymore of it - i wanna no wtf it is!!

lyrics sound like theyre sung by sum big black man

"i wanna tell u a story, about the warehouse, and its days of glory
    i wanna set the record straight, how it started right there back in '78
    and if u went down, over Jefferson Way..."

any ideas?
    reckon itll b easy for u chiefs

Well.....

The main use was in Wareband - Party Children (Days of glory) which is an Italian tune (although it was released on Italian, Spanish & German labels lol !!) but the original acca was Ted Robinson (ole Chigago singer) but dunno what it was swiped from.....

Odd one this fella. I’ve got 4 releases of this track on vinyl.

The original is New Deep Society feat Tad Robinson – ‘Warehouse (Days Of Glory)’ released on the US Critical House Records in 89. This release featured the acapella.

Somewhere along the line Tad Robinson changed to Ted Robinson and for the Dutch and German releases in 1990 (and Spanish I presume) it became Wareband feat Ted Robinson – Party Children. The mixes on these were different to the original release and there was no acapella. There was an Italian Critical House release in 91 which, mix wise, was identical to these but reverted back to Tad Robinson.

There was also another Italian release in 90 on DWA which featured the acapella and I presume the original 89 mixes.

There were also some trancey remixes done in the mid 90’s and released on the German ‘Mighty Fine’ label.

Originally posted by Jonno
    Odd one this fella. I’ve got 4 releases of this track on vinyl.

The original is New Deep Society feat Tad Robinson – ‘Warehouse (Days Of Glory)’ released on the US Critical House Records in 89. This release featured the acapella.
    I'm glad u've answered that Jonno, it's just been rackin' mi brainz, couldn't remember the name 4 the life of me!!
    Did 'av a copy, got rid years back - BAD MISTAKE!!

Hahahah nice goin fellas

I think your answer is somewhere in that lot Ste fella

It's obvious - Tad (or Ted) Robinson (not Tony) teamed up with New Deep Society (or Wareband) and made a tune called Warehouse (Days Of Glory), or Party Children.....

Thought everyone new that

** Taxi for VA **

LOL @ VA you nutter

Thread Information