Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice 6 deep italo house ;-)

thank you for this snippet Patrick ... I personnally prefer the instrumental ...2 nice italians nuggets....to get

OK pat HH
    correct. it's the instrumental version of it. i just ripped for you the green baize > a lot nicer with the fila brazilia vocals. gimme a sec and i'll place a link for you. plus the green baize contains 2 other absolute classics ;^) so get it mate!
    We are waiting the link ;-)

Rob1

The "link" is in message #15, Rob1.

He sent it as an attachment. I prefer the instrumental version as well. Had a chance to get the Green Baize for less than 3 Euro together with another order though, so I got it anyway Probably in terrible condition, but I was curious what those other classics would be.

Thanks to PatrickHH for the recommendation and sample. Did you take a look at my recent italo deep house post? Was kinda counting on you for that one .

hi bpm,
    unfortunately no clue about your other IDs

btw, "Tramp Heart" is the other classic on the green baize. lovely tune and late night front classic. "Synthetic Rhythm" is the other one from hamburg's famous "break the limits" parties and has always been played at least at +5% in the middle of some detroit techno thing. funny combination! listen to the attachments > "synthetic rhythm" the 1st one in the 1st attachment - "tramp heart" is the 1st tune in the 2nd attachment. this whole EP is kind of an italian masterpiece when it comes to deep house and not really "piano heaven". and we all know that it's absolutely hard to find an italian 8 track EP which is classy all the way thru....;^)

pat.
    Last edited by PatrickHH; 26th August 2005 at 04:33 PM.

Can't see any attachments, pat
    doesn't really matter though because I have the record coming my way anyway. If it's damaged too badly I should still be able to get a decent copy. Unless after all this recommending they will all be gone by then

Cheer,
    bpm

aaargh - here the attachments....

btw, just got me a copy of holy dance....lol
    no worries - i've seen the baize again and again over all those years....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by PatrickHH; 26th August 2005 at 04:55 PM.

Just had a listen. Nice stuff indeed. Glad I ordered this baby blind (or should I say deaf ).

Thanks for the samples,
    bpm

i know, there is not much stuff from italy that you can buy blind. only exceptions are maybe "rolling tune" (lovely kerri chandler remixes)and "heartbeat" (up to cat#10) > bought them all blind and rated them 5/5.

Have to agree pat, those early Heartbeat records are all great (for me the first 5 releases). Perfectly represents the early 90ies era of Rimini, where I used to go on vacation . Gemolotto, Montanari/Vecchi, Coccoluto, Ralf... they all played there those days and they all released some of their best tunes on that label.

we're talking real deepness here guys .... wanna say thanxx to Patrick for those lovely samples . I reckon the bugger is gonna go straight in my wantlist ! btw "baize" in french means "shag"

also, u meant Rolling Tune the label !!? I never came across any on this label : (((
    Last edited by Qpchan; 29th August 2005 at 08:09 PM.

lol,

This is what always gets me confused. Actually it means just kissing, if I remember correctly, but when the french say kissing they actually mean shagging

un baiser = a kiss
    baiser (in a slang way) = shagging !!!

thank god we are all a little malbaisé otherwise we wouldn't hang around here...

number one is definitly - agua re - holy dance

number six is - the rude awakening - the dip - kaleidiascope

sorry number5 but first on the list is aqua re

number1 is MK - burning vibe mix , this mix can only be found on the red vinyl released on area 10 records

Thread Information