Thread: Rampling fave ID.....

Default Rampling fave ID.....

Ok .... here goes..I THINK this track is Italian...it kinda sounds it. I have it on this Rampling Kiss FM tape from 90-91ish. On the case it is listed as Velvet "Hold Me" but I have all the versions of Hold Me and that ain't it! Anyway...the track has the lyrics from Barry Whites "It's Ecstasy When You're Laying Next To Me"....BUT it's a really sexy female vocal, with lots of sexy horns and stuff in it.

"There you were out the on the floor...(horns) the way you moved boy only made me want you more...I did not know you had me hypnotised...(horns) through the movement of your body dancing in my eyes, I knew I had to hold you and make you mine I don't wanna control you just have a good time in ecstasy".

If anyone can ID this for me I will be forever grateful! Come on...you can do it!!

PS....It's not Pablo Toto : Latin Girl as ID'd by someone before.

:-)

been after this myself mate..... great tune.. i was told pablo toto too but alas wrong tune
    hope someone gets this

U've had this up b4, can you not up a sample?? If not, you can send a clip of the tune on a tape to me if you want and i'll put a clip up

PM me 4 my addy details

Quote Originally Posted by pluto
    been after this myself mate..... great tune.. i was told pablo toto too but alas wrong tune
    hope someone gets this

AGH I know! I hope someone gets it too! Thanks to Biskit for offering to put up a clip. Can you put up a clip Pluto?

i aint got a clip mate.....i always remember steve proctor would play it at a club i did but never found out what it was.... i'm sure it's from 89 i remember it being on stu allans house hour also

K...I finally managed to get an mp3 clip of this track that I have been after for AGES. Someone get it! (hope the mp3 works!)

Attached Files Attached Files

Yes-i know this.

It's by GRACE and called EXTACY.
    Came out on 4th and broadway(circa 1990)
    BIG ramplin Toon........

Cover of the Barry White(RIP) classic.....

YOU are a STAR! I have been after this for 15 years! Rampling used to play it at GLAM as well. Thank You so much. Off to ebay for me!

there's one on HTFR for a fiver !

http://www.htfr.com/more-info/?catno=MR117087

I just got one on ebay for 1.99! I am SOOOO excited!

mmmmm not the one i'm after
    the one i'm after is quite trancey garage...... unless there is another mix on that ep.... can you do me a favour mate when it arrives... see if there is a house mix on it

You listened to the clip that I posted? Yeah...I'll for sure see if there is another mix on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Venus_Glam
    You listened to the clip that I posted? Yeah...I'll for sure see if there is another mix on it. You don't have a clip of the one you're after?
    no not got a clip soz.... cheers

Thread Information