Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Somebody stop me!!

Right remember this thread that did every1's 'ed in, well, Ive just been listening to this tune, and I remember no 1 i.d'ed it, so now, I'm gonna get a sample sorted 4 you guys to listen to. And by the way, sorry guys, but I think my description of this tune was a bit shite.

I'm gonna get a sample sorted out for you guys to i.d!!

anybody reckon that we're all gonna be doing this once he gets the sample sorted??

jonny

bare with me fella cos I know which tune your on about.. got it ripped as well... its on the ugly bug label but trying to find out name... need to dig out all my cds!!!!

THE FUTURE SOUND OF OLDSKOOL

tune your after is The Pirate - Better Daze
    quite rare i believe...

THE FUTURE SOUND OF OLDSKOOL

hmm....that's just some remake of forty miles with a few more lyrics..not sure about the two sets of chords played together (tho it has been a while since it's had a play)

defo cant remember any rockin it..poppin it whatever lyrics tho

jonny

Default think I have it ???

I have an E.P called the clipper e.p. or clipper - bring me sunshine e.p ? will have to check proper name of it, long time since I played it.

Think this tune is on that, has about 3-4 tunes on it, one realy cheesy shit called..... bring me sunshine, and yes it is morcame and wise singing !
    think it was big with/has mixes on by jermey healy ?

Only other congress type of piano riff I can think off at the mo is dj trace - inception ?

I also know of a tune I have on tape that defo has rockin it, rockin it to the top lyric, it is one I've been after for pure time, 808 state named it on their show at the time as being economics/x - panic but its an old piano hardcore tune from about 92 though.
    never ever ever ever found any tune called economics - panic though like !!!

will listen to this clipper e.p. 2night and let you know if it might be it or not

ta

matty
    matty g

I have an E.P called the clipper e.p. or clipper - bring me sunshine e.p
    Hey Matty,I also have this 12" and yes Jermey Healy did have something to do with this.The version I have is pressed on red vinyl with four tracks but I think there was another version on yellow vinyl.

As you say the 12" definitely has a congress type riff in it.havent played this in a while either,so must pull it out and blow the dust off!!

I can remember there is a lot of sampling used on it like Chris & James' Calm Down (Bass Keeps Pumpin' sample) plus Whitney Houston's ~ Wanna Dance With Somebody and the sample 'If you wanna dance what the fuck did you come for' before the massive piano breakdown.

As you say Matty it is a bit cheesy,but it could be the one,will have to listen to it myself.

Will keep you posted.

the tune you are thinking of on the clipper ep is called bitchin but that uses the "far out" piano played around (think that is the correct musical term)...so most likely aint the tune. On an aside, the connection with healy tho was that healy's theme might have allegedly been ahem takin the piss out of him...not that I know owt or anything yer honour.

jonny

The clipper e.p. or clipper - bring me sunshine e.p

Defo not this tune! I have this also on a yellow vinyl! I'm sorting sample out now!!

clipper isnt healy clipper is a guy named james sammon few may know him in a diff nam with somert like PIANOMAN in it , healeys theme was i think a piss take

Originally posted by Swish
    clipper isnt healy clipper is a guy named james sammon few may know him in a diff nam with somert like PIANOMAN in it , healeys theme was i think a piss take

Who let you out of yer cage gimp???? Off with ya, and I'll make sure u are suitably punished by the bad bitch from erm salford.

jonny

Default She LEt Me Out toNight

she let e out the gimp suit for one night only i think she gone out so i can bore you mr p All night on paltalk with my camp ymca Style remix`s

Originally posted by VinylAnimal

This fukkers doin me head in Biskit mate - you able to sample tapeage ????
    WHATS THIS TUNE??????????????

http://www.splattdesigns.co.uk/biskit/poppin.mp3

not a bastard clue never EVER heard it b4 in my life....tis very wierd that it sounds like two tunes mixed up but as you say that you heard more than one person play it, it's gotta be one tune I guess.

right then...who's next to offer absolutely no help??

jonny

There's got to be someone who knows this tune!!

http://www.splattdesigns.co.uk/biskit/poppin.mp3

Thread Information