Thread: Someone must know this...........

Default Someone must know this...........

I have posted this many times before, but seeing as theres at least 5 new regular 'inmates' in buttys lockup, Im hoping someone can anwser this little gem...............

Me and Pete_145 (where u gone to bud?) have been spreading this ID up and down the internet superhighway like oil from a leaky motor trailing from Lands End to.........

Right, here goes (never that good at this discription)

Piano/saxaphone/trumpet tune, with male vocals very much like terrence trent derby or sommet. Hard to make out the exact words but its sommet like this:

Chorus:
    Dont think Im gonna hesistate
    I noticed that we had a date,
    Come on let me see your face
    Baby gotta act your age,

I feel it running though my viens,
    I know we gonna have a date
    Come on let me see your face
    'Cause I got thirty minutes to taaaalk'

Features on an 051 Anthem City tape (I think its DaveGraham on that side)..............

Good luck. Its not often I ask for an ID, but this one seems to have everyone beat....................a PM would be nice to stand some chance of finding it before WYDS etc snaffle them all.....lol.

Thanks,

Sirius.

Bugger. Guess not then.............

*Bumpety Bump*

Seeing as theres even more new faces on here Ill give this one its six monthly airing!.............

Anyone????????????????????????????

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Its not looking good is it?
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

pacman is offline Board Addict, Exeter Expert & Captain Codshite!!

Not one I can think of mate, but any chance of a sample cos that the next step methinks.

Good luck in your quest m8.

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

i aint got a scooby m8.......

Wish i could help and repay your help on the ripping malarky LOL

Neil

Pete_145 managed a sample before on one of his threads, but I doubt it will still work.

I dont own any webspace and dont know where to start.......

Its one of those tunes you either know or dont. The description is prett good really, thanks for trying. If youve ever heard it, youll remember it!. Its cheesyish I suppose, but very very very classy.

The terrence trent darby type vocals are fairly quick and snappy, say a sentance to 4 kick drums.....sort of micheal jackson 'BAD' ish in a way .

Sirius.

Ignore the last bit about MJ. Prolly misleading.

I FUCKIN LOVE THIS TUNE!

I sampled it a while ago and posted but no one knew it

He sounds like Terence Trent Darby that fella

Gotta be Italian 91

Tune tho

Thread Information