Thread: masters of the universe

Default masters of the universe

thanks biskit for iding todd terry original

Now this is a hard one.I used to listen to this brilliant radio show years ago called beats per minute in australia. DJ used to play every genre of music.
    Playing alot of euro/italo/80's electro stuff and some of those mega mixes that were around in 90-93.

Im looking for some kind of mix thing called "masters of the universe" he used to play every so often by request, and no..it's not juno reactor. It was a mixed up kind of soundscape, with voiceovers, but awesome anthemic ambience(whatever that means)?

my only hope of finding it is that he'd plug some euro supplier of vinyl with an occasional voiceover in the mix that had this dude saying "dance music for people who want tomorrows music today" or someting like that.

Anyone ever heard anything like that or know what label or supplier would use that as there slogan?

Yeah, the Skeletor one was popular I reckon, from memory it sounded like sueno latino or somethin with "do you want me, do you need me" on it. Havent heard the others though.

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Thread Information