Thread: The 3 most wanted tunes of my 90/91 unknowns

Default The 3 most wanted tunes of my 90/91 unknowns

Hereīs 3 of the remaining unidentified tunes that have been left after - thanks to everyone here - my list of nearly 50 unIDed tunes shrinked to about 20!
    These 3 are the ones I love most...

most wanted # 1

most wanted # 2

most wanted # 3

Please have a go everybody...

if no one gets no2, this could be a clue... vocalist sounds very much (to me) like Leslie lyrics (dont laugh).

He guested on a remix of Beloved "Time after Time" and also a simon harris track called "Time", but it might be worth checking out his discography...maybe....if all else fails...
    Attached Files Attached Files

thanks 4 the hint Nathjay!

No idea if this helps but in some odd playlist this track was called:

"Jasch Crook - Inchantment (Criminal SW 2)"

(those playlists btw are well known for having loads of mistakes and misspellings...)

On the other side there existed a UK label named Criminal and I also found one release which had a guy called Crook credited for writing / producing.
    However I never fond THIS record - probably itīs a very rare one or it was released under a different artist name.
    I still refuse to give up hope that someone knows tis song!

that last one is well familiar....... i'm thinking along the lines of the .... break the limits ep's that came out at the time.... i'll check my copies to make sure

For #2 I reckon you should check a label called Big Buzz records which was associated with Criminal records and it was based in London SW2. I have one record by Crooks on that label. It isn't the tune you want tho.

#3 is driving me crazy cos I'm sure I have it. I've been digging out all my bleeps records but haven't found it yet. I'll keep you posted.

@ Dara: Youīre probably right - I also suspected the Big Buzz/Criminal posse to be in charge here...
    Maybe itīs some obscure / rare release or one thatīs been distributed by them...
    As for #3: You had a part of that track in your Doc Scott Mix-wants as
    "Scottie #2MP3" recently! I watched the thread all the time hoping someone would ID it for you!

Quote Originally Posted by nightbear
    As for #3: You had a part of that track in your Doc Scott Mix-wants as
    "Scottie #2MP3" recently! I watched the thread all the time hoping someone would ID it for you!
    Yeah dara - I was gonna say - this is one of the scotty ID's that no one has got yet... someone must know it - c'mon grover get digging through the abyss

#3 is Jack Smooth - The Running Status on the Waveforms EP on Sound Entity Records

I knew I had the feckin thing. Lucky for Tek I didn't find it cos I found three of his ids while checkin tunes for that one :P

Many thanks for this precise ID Code 6!!
    Weīre all happy that this case can finally be closed!

Anyone got any clue for that #2 track please? Itīs driving me
    !

Thread Information