Thread: Spirito - Frontiers

Default Spirito - Frontiers

Remember this id of mine...

House06

People said it was Graham Parks mix of Hustle to the Music but I wasn't convinced?

Well...

This site http://www.shazam.com provides a service whereby if you ring 2580 on your mobile and hold the phone to the speaker, it will text you back with an id.

I tried all my unknowns (50p a go btw) and it suggests the track is this:-

Spirito - Frontiers
    http://www.discogs.com/release/100076

Can anyone confirm this for me?

Cheers

Oh well, it isn't Spirito - Frontiers as that was released in 1997 or so and i've had this on tape since 1991...

The tunes aren't even similar

That tune ider thing is a rip!

finally got this one id-ed by Berbafett on soulseek, it's by Orbital no less off the Satan 12" called LC2 and yes, you've guessed it, I already had it!!!!

I just had a look at shazam.com and it saysy the following on its main page:
    "Now you can know the name of any track, anywhere in the UK"
    Does that mean that it is any UK track or does it mean you can be anywhere in the UK when you text them (which would imply they know the name of every track in the world, ever!)?

Is it just me that thinks they should really get down for wrongful advertising?

I reckon I could probably dig out a few hundred tunes that they would have no f**ken idea what they are.

Do you get a refund if they get it wrong?

that service is a brilliant idea but not quite working yet, apparently they have 1.5 million tracks in their database

i tested it with depeche mode - enjoy the silence and it got it right so thought might aswell give the unknowns a go, you never know, they've probably got a load of back to the oldskool type compilations in there. anyway, it id-ed this one but got it wrong so maybe i should sue them to get my 50p back

I use it when I'm out wasted!

it doesn't always get em, but if it doesn't know it, it will not charge you.

It's brilliant I think.

Thread Information