Thread: Starting to sound like a parrot!

Default Starting to sound like a parrot!

I have tried to get these tunes named for years now but still no luck. Just thought I would try again. All are from 94-95.

The first tune 'I Love Your Face' used to get hammered by Carl Cox. I think it may be by Pox and Cowell but am not sure.
    The 'Rollo' tune I think may be a mix of 'Mr V - Give Me Life' but once again I am uncertain. If anybody has this on vinyl then please check. Other than that it deffo sounds like a Rob D/Rollo tune.

Thanks....
    Attached Files Attached Files

THE FUTURE SOUND OF OLDSKOOL

hey taff this the rollo tune your after.....
    http://www.discogs.com/artist/O.T+Tunes

I went and bought O.T. tunes - High a few years back as somebody said it was that but it wasn't. I think this is very strange. The weird thing about the record I got, it had the same mix of the tune on both sides. Maybe this is a bad pressing I don't know. Do you own it?

ye the sample you have is the same as on mine.but it deffo hasnt got the same mix on both sides.it has three mixes and all are diffrent.the one you want is on the side with the two tracks.giz a couple mins and ill dig it out and giv ye what info i can.

Thanks slim. The version I have only has the same version on both sides! Something really wrong there! If I knew that when I bought it, I would of sent it back!!
    Now the cheeky question.... any chance of an MP3?

ye no prob are you on msn

Yeah. I am 'Taff11171' on MSN. If there is any tunes your after then let me know....

lol so it is, soz Taff I shud ov i.d'ed this for ya last time. There were 2 promo's put out by O.T Tunes (1) The Vocal Mixes, [i]the mixes everyone knows n (2)The instrumental mixes, the mix in ur rip

I think I have ur 2nd rip, but cant fot the life of me think what it is, i keep comin up with.. 'Olga - im a Bitch' n its not that

Thanks for the info people! That OT tunes has been one of my most wanted since 1994 when I heared it off an Ian Ossia tape from Cream....

Not a clue on any of em, but I like "To the beat" rip...let us know if ya ever find what this one is.

Thread Information