Thread: Name this accapella if you would

Default Name this accapella if you would

and it goes like so

Clint Eastwood, I fucked her unfuckinbelievable, lets go unfuckinbelievable, lets go, you've got to shave b4 you wear a dress like that and i don't mean you're legs, unbelieveable,lets go, etc etc played by Matt Bell and Dave Graham and probably others an all.

Default Merci

Merci, Monsieur.

It's on an accapella compilation released in 90-91 called Synonymous Accapellas 2.

Default ah the memories of

dj hype doing scratch attacks on that "un fucking believeable" in 1990 remember that doolz

DJ Hype did that particular bit of scratching on a song called "Let's Go" (there's a suprise). I forget what the particular artist name was but Mark Ryder was behind it. It was released on Strictly underground.
    I met Hype once, back in 91, in Boogie Times record shop in Ilford. His real name's Kevin.

Default one question

was his 'infamous partner in crime'
    dog 'Snoop' with him ....

theres two samples saying unfucking believable
    the other one is taken from a seminal animated film called
    JUNGLE BURGER (rare as fuck piss take of tarzan featuring SHAME of the jungle , jane his nympho gf , queen bazoonga who has 14 breasts etc etc oh and the penis soldiers are a fukkin classic a must see. i ahve the vid here original copy knicked from the vid shop in the 80's if ya can find this ul be lucky) ne one fancy copy this onto computer n making copys ????????????????
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Thread Information