Thread: 2 form 93/94

Default 2 form 93/94

anyone any ideas on the following two tracks? they are both taken from a Mick Walsh Mix from 94. Any help appriciated
    Attached Files Attached Files

You sure they are from 93/94??

I used to play the first one in 1996 or so at The Collosseum in Coventry and I'm sure it wasn't an old tune then!

My first though was Tenth Chapter "Wired" (Jackpot), but then I thought not.....

I pretty certain I used to play it in my sets at around the same time as Sloane Strangers "Mind Over Matter", Blue Amazon "No Other Love", Dum Dum "Night Time" and the likes.

Sorry.......I'd have to go though all my tunes to be certain.

Marty

that first one you have listed is:

force mass motion - the pressor, this one:

http://www.discogs.com/release/50891

I actually have that fmm record, must check if its the right mix. I thought it sounded like an early Sperm records release. Thanks for the ID all the same

Marty the tape i got them of was 95 so there definitly not later than that, mabey it could have been re-released later with different mixes?

Quote Originally Posted by AntoH
    I actually have that fmm record, must check if its the right mix. I thought it sounded like an early Sperm records release. Thanks for the ID all the same

Marty the tape i got them of was 95 so there definitly not later than that, mabey it could have been re-released later with different mixes?

if that force mass motion is not the correct mix you're after, remember that it HEAVILY samples blue amazon.

Thread Information