Thread: Please Help!!! Tune ID Request!!!

Default Please Help!!! Tune ID Request!!!

Hi,

There is a couple of tunes i've been after the title of for years, but can only remember a couple of lines from each one. Any help will be much appreciated!

First one I heard in a ritzy club (aaaaarrrggghhhh) back in 1995-97. Don't know when the tune came out exactly but that's when i heard it. I think the tune had pianos in it. Aren't sure if these words are correct but the chorus kinda goes something like this in a male voice (i think)...

'take me up and fly me away,
    take me to a brand new day,
    now i'm back to where i started,
    (don't know final line) na nana nana?'

Second track, I heard recently in a bar called the Loaf in Manchester but as soon as i heard it i knew i'd heard it before. Quite a funky uplifting vocal house track in a US house vain. The vocal is screamed in a male voice, kinda like a black American evangelist church goer (i think) and goes like this...

'Stand up, for your love,
    you gotta stand up for you love.'

I know it isn't the Love Tribe Stand Up tune cos i've already got that. The tune has a repeated riff that goes on through most of the track, with quite a chunky 4/4 beat.

Any help would be appreciated, cos i've been after these tunes for ages and it's beginning to mentally affect me know!!!

Cheers people!

The second may be that Henry 'Stand up for love' tune which came out on Ore records, not sure though m8. Worth an mp3 to find out though.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Thread Information