Thread: House Tunes 1988-1989

Default House Tunes 1988-1989

HI everybody finally i found a site for me; i cannot id some tunes in my old tapes, please help me

1) A great Tune !! (uk female voice) Ain't nobody stopping you from what you can really do, hey you get up and make it true...keep your dream alive for what you feel inside,somehow you can win. They say life is what you make iy, this could be your only chance, here' s your chence don' t you waste it...
    It's your time you can do what you want to ..do it

2) spanish....Hi Pablo when you come back to my back age what the fuck are you talkin' about me and you you ..head you maricon damme... mama mama mama juevo maricon mama mama juevo

3) London Hey London are you ready are you ready this london hey london..quick the beat quick the beat

4) It's house underground it's house underground ..Brooklyn do thy satisfy Miami do thy satisfy, Queens do thy satisfy, Rhode Island do thy satisfy

5) Daddy groove..i need your style i need your dance dadddy groove

Anyone knows Dial 77 - I.c Love Affair
    i have other tunes but for now thanks who can help me ___

Number 3 sounds like some mix of Mr Lee - Pump Up London (Trax Records 1988)

THE FUTURE SOUND OF OLDSKOOL

hi jack can i ask where your from ?
    and is theer any chance of samples of these tunes so we can hear them
    might just be me but some of teh words you have posted dont look quite right
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Welcome to the board

Stick some samples up, might get a better response

Default High Voltage-flex Appeal-sud066

I Have This Record But Its A Sud058.anybody Already Saw The Sud066 Remixed By Man Parrish?

Thanks

Genilson

Quote Originally Posted by doolz
    hi jack can i ask where your from ?
    and is theer any chance of samples of these tunes so we can hear them
    might just be me but some of teh words you have posted dont look quite right
    Hi, i'm italian and i am not a dj like probably many of you; i' m just a classic house fan, i got old old tapes ( low low quality sound but great, played in 1988, 1989); i need to learn how to convert in mp3 and to reduce noise (bad quality) then i will let you hear them, i hope so. This house is great ( mixes are with El chico-house music lover , Chicco Secci (whip of the rhythm), mixmaster (grand piano), Amnesia, Cold cut, 101,Mr lee, Hithouse ... (great stuff, very melodic played in Italy at the time)..
    see ya ad thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Hi, i'm italian and i am not a dj like probably many of you; i' m just a classic house fan, i got old old tapes ( low low quality sound but great, played in 1988, 1989); i need to learn how to convert in mp3 and to reduce noise (bad quality) then i will let you hear them, i hope so. This house is great ( mixes are with El chico-house music lover , Chicco Secci (whip of the rhythm), mixmaster (grand piano), Amnesia, Cold cut, 101,Mr lee, Hithouse ... (great stuff, very melodic played in Italy at the time)..
    see ya ad thanks
    dont worry about quality my friend we only need to hear the tune to id

ul find many oldskool house fans here

welcome aboard
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    see ya ad thanks
    Welcome aboard
    There are some of the best oldskool DJ's around on here and these people really know their stuff.
    Most of us however, like yourself, just love the music.

Dario Pozzi, the producer in ASHA comes on here.
    You could send him a private message and i am sure he will be able to help you sort your sound clips out. Obviously he speaks italian which will help you Look under the members list for ASHA.

Thread Information