Thread: Most wanted ID

Default Most wanted ID

Someone on here ID'd this a long time ago for me as being Positivity - Take You Higher, but Sirius seems to think that might have been wrong.

Anyway, here's another clip of it. Please someone get this coz it is a reet choon!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Bloody hell Piano m8, thats the trouble with tape Id's init, lol. That sounds like the bside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I was describing the Aside! .

Ill dig it out now and check for ya now I have a clip.

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Yeah, I think its the "Sequence" mix, which is infact the 2nd track on the bside!.

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

So it is POSITIVITY - TAKE YOU HIGHER then? You got any info like record lable, cat number, etc, and is it a twat to find?

Check Pm's soon bud...

Nice tune that, but the fkin MC needs taking outside and giving a bloody good hiding for interupting it

"I am he who prowls in the shadows, within the darkest corner of your deepest fears".

Thread Information